Big Breaking News: Six U.S. Agencies Conspired to Illegally Wiretap Trump

This is huge my fellow natural born American citizens. What you're about to read will amaze you.

As a bonus, read the comments.
EXCLUSIVE: Six U.S. Agencies Conspired to Illegally Wiretap Trump; British Intel Used as Front to Spy on Campaign for NSA
The source is the right wing "true pundit", with no named author. Haha.
Here is another source...it is the Trump Justice Department
DOJ Admits There Is No Evidence Of Trump Tower Wiretaps

September 2, 2017 11:29 am

6faeabed5415822892b184a47607411ab6a4285b09e9abbf19d10dffe15dafd8.jpg

................having two members of Trump’s campaign the subjects of active counter-intelligence investigations must have set off alarm bells in the US intelligence world. But of course it wasn’t just that. Law enforcement and US intelligence had known for years that Trump was heavily reliant on money from countries of the former Soviet Union, with much of that money coming from dubious sources.
That's curious since Trump hasn't received a dime from any former member of the Soviet Union. It appears that everything you know is total bullshit.
did you know that Mexico will be paying for the Wall...Orange said so LOL
DOJ Admits There Is No Evidence Of Trump Tower Wiretaps

September 2, 2017 11:29 am

In a brief filed late on Friday, the Department of Justice confirmed that it has no evidence to support President Donald Trump’s assertions this spring that he was the target of surveillance by the Obama administration while running for office last year.

The motion, filed in response to a lawsuit from the pro-transparency group American Oversight, notes that “both FBI and NSD confirm that they have no records related to wiretaps as described” by Trump.
You failed to prove that Trump ever received a dime from any former member of the Soviet Union. In fact, you just ran away like a scared little girl.

You failed to prove that Trump ever received a dime from any former member of the Soviet Union. In fact, you just ran away.

You Right wing screeches have Failed to prove Hillary Clinton is Crooked or that she did something wrong in Benghazi but that does not stop you screaming unmanly hysterics does it ... in fact you Runaway to to Bowling green to protest the massacre there ...

You failed to prove that Trump ever received a dime from any former member of the Soviet Union. In fact, you just ran away.

You Right wing screeches have Failed to prove Hillary Clinton is Crooked or that she did something wrong in Benghazi but that does not stop you screaming unmanly hysterics does it ... in fact you Runaway to to Bowling green to protest the massacre there ...
Again, you are running away from the claim you made. Where is the evidence that Trump ever received a dime from any former member of the Soviet Union?

The DC swamp stinks worse than trash day after lobster fest week. I TOLD YOU Washington politicians are corrupt, does it really surprise anyone that they ignore the very laws they pass and the Constitution?

Again, you are running away from the claim you made. Where is the evidence that Trump ever received a dime from any former member of the Soviet Union?
It is in Mueller's agenda believe me ...I am not Mueller by the way LOL

you are running away from proving what the True Idiot Pundit is reporting ...that does not stop you from your weak sad unmanly screechy on behalf of an Orange Sex Deviant

If it's proven that all that surveillance was for political purposes instead of investigation of espionage, you'll have a hell of a case, and I'm sure everyone you mention will probably end up in prison. If, on the other hand, it was tracking Americans engaged in espionage with foreign agents, there will still be lots of people going to prison, but it will be an entirely different group than the one you want. Let me know how all that works out for you.
ROFL! Yeah, because we all know everyone in the Trump campaign was a Russian spy.

You are truly an idiot.

I guess you could be right, but we will have to wait until the investigation is over to know.
LOL and you expect a dem hack like mueller to give Trump a fair shake My goodness

That's where your responsibility kicks in. You should call Hannity, Alex Jones, Limbaugh, Medved, Savage, Shapiro, Levin, and Crowder every day to remind them of the travesty that you think is happening. You will probably have to quit your job, because it will take all day to get through to all of them, but you have to decide which is more important, your little job, or your duty to whine about the actions of the most observed, and one of the best qualified investigators in the country.

It is in Mueller's agenda believe me ...I am not Mueller by the way LOL

you are running away from proving what the True Idiot Pundit is reporting ...that does not stop you from your weak sad unmanly screechy on behalf of an Orange Sex Deviant

Why should I believe you? You're a lying two-faced cockroach. Nothing you cay can be believed. You obviously have no evidence and you don't know jack shit.

I love the way you snowflakes have all this secret knowledge about what evidence Mewler has gathered and what he has planned. The reality is that you don't know shit. You're free to make up anything you like and then whip out the magic "Mewler will produce it" card.

Apparently you numskulls believe you're fooling someone.

If it's proven that all that surveillance was for political purposes instead of investigation of espionage, you'll have a hell of a case, and I'm sure everyone you mention will probably end up in prison. If, on the other hand, it was tracking Americans engaged in espionage with foreign agents, there will still be lots of people going to prison, but it will be an entirely different group than the one you want. Let me know how all that works out for you.
ROFL! Yeah, because we all know everyone in the Trump campaign was a Russian spy.

You are truly an idiot.

I guess you could be right, but we will have to wait until the investigation is over to know.
LOL and you expect a dem hack like mueller to give Trump a fair shake My goodness

That's where your responsibility kicks in. You should call Hannity, Alex Jones, Limbaugh, Medved, Savage, Shapiro, Levin, and Crowder every day to remind them of the travesty that you think is happening. You will probably have to quit your job, because it will take all day to get through to all of them, but you have to decide which is more important, your little job, or your duty to whine about the actions of the most observed, and one of the best qualified investigators in the country.
Man I'm speechless after a diatribe like that

You are truly an idiot.

Man I'm speechless after a diatribe like that

No time for that. You need to be on the phone NOW.

This is huge my fellow natural born American citizens. What you're about to read will amaze you.

EXCLUSIVE: Six U.S. Agencies Conspired to Illegally Wiretap Trump; British Intel Used as Front to Spy on Campaign for NSA
Big Fucking Breaking Bombshell News: Your entire manufactured bullshit link is built on unnamed sources.

And this is precious:

Donald Trump Jr. was wiretapped.

Nope. A lie.

ared Kushner was wiretapped.

Nope. A lie.

Gen. Michael Flynn was wiretapped.

Nope. A lie. Flynn was caught in a wiretap of THE RUSSIANS, you fucking idiot. If Flynn had not called the Russians to negotiate a quid pro quo on behalf of Trump with respect to sanctions, he would still have his job today.

Big Fucking Breaking Bombshell News: Your entire manufactured bullshit link is built on unnamed sources.

And this is precious:

Nope. A lie.

Nope. A lie.

Nope. A lie. Flynn was caught in a wiretap of THE RUSSIANS, you fucking idiot. If Flynn had not called the Russians to negotiate a quid pro quo on behalf of Trump with respect to sanctions, he would still have his job today.
You're post is already debunked. You have nothing. Always remember, as an American Patriot of Christian moral values, Steve McGarrett only posts the truth.

And this is precious:

Nope. A lie.

Nope. A lie.

You're post is already debunked. You have nothing. Always remember, as an American Patriot of Christian moral values, Steve McGarrett only posts the truth.

Steve McGarrett belongs in a nut house somewhere along with the rest of his nutty friends. You are as patriotic as Benedict Arnold. You have nothing to do with Christian values. Tell the Devil hello when you see him. Go to the Devil where you belong.

Your link is to a site, not any specific story..... thanks for very little. Meanwhile snowflakes continue to personally attack the OP...because they have nothing else. Just sayin'...

The OP has nothing except a crazy conspiracy theory. The person responsible has a white cat and goes by the name of Ernst Stavros Blofeld.
You can't get anything right. It's 'Stavro', not 'Stavros'.

Forum List

Back