Big Breaking News: Six U.S. Agencies Conspired to Illegally Wiretap Trump

Obama would accuse tyroneslithead of reigniting the rusky cold war
Just listen to your leadership in Moscow ...all will be OK
Kremlin attacks Morgan Freeman and insists everyone should ignore his Russia Video
The Kremlin smeared Morgan Freeman on Wednesday for saying that the United States is “at war” with Russia over that country’s attempts to destabilize the U.S. through election interference, said the Moscow Times.
Russia is right, we are not 's war's with them. Morgan Freeman, the freckled face negro, is off his rocker.

You think that interfering in our elections is their way of saying how friendly we are? In addition to being a white supremacist, you are a unpatriotic, communist stoolie.
There's no evidence of Russian interference in our elections.

There is plenty of evidence. That is why Trump's Intelligence agencies say it happens. Don't forget the leaked Intelligence report showing that Russia has hacked into state election commission databases. COMMIE!!
So did the dems

This is huge my fellow natural born American citizens. What you're about to read will amaze you.

As a bonus, read the comments.
EXCLUSIVE: Six U.S. Agencies Conspired to Illegally Wiretap Trump; British Intel Used as Front to Spy on Campaign for NSA
aren't the british a foreign country? WTF and integrity of our election and all? where are these traitors who conspired with a foreign government to influence our elections? wow finally some evidence and here it is, the left again on the other end. funny shit to say the least. thanks man you made my day.

Russia is right, we are not 's war's with them. Morgan Freeman, the freckled face negro, is off his rocker.

You think that interfering in our elections is their way of saying how friendly we are? In addition to being a white supremacist, you are a unpatriotic, communist stoolie.

There is plenty of evidence. That is why Trump's Intelligence agencies say it happens. Don't forget the leaked Intelligence report showing that Russia has hacked into state election commission databases. COMMIE!!
James Comey testified no evidence of Russian interference in our elections causing voting machines to alter votes. You've got nothing, pajama boy!

You are trying to split hairs. Trump's DNI,VP, and CIA Director agree Russia hacked our elections. The FBI would not know about this as they are not authorized to work overseas or collect overseas intelligence.
no the russians didn't do anything otherwise someone would say what they did. why hasn't anyone BTW?

If it's proven that all that surveillance was for political purposes instead of investigation of espionage, you'll have a hell of a case, and I'm sure everyone you mention will probably end up in prison. If, on the other hand, it was tracking Americans engaged in espionage with foreign agents, there will still be lots of people going to prison, but it will be an entirely different group than the one you want. Let me know how all that works out for you.
ROFL! Yeah, because we all know everyone in the Trump campaign was a Russian spy.

You are truly an idiot.

I guess you could be right, but we will have to wait until the investigation is over to know.
LOL and you expect a dem hack like mueller to give Trump a fair shake My goodness

The only hack I see is you. Mueller is going where the evidence goes.

What evidence?

If it's proven that all that surveillance was for political purposes instead of investigation of espionage, you'll have a hell of a case, and I'm sure everyone you mention will probably end up in prison. If, on the other hand, it was tracking Americans engaged in espionage with foreign agents, there will still be lots of people going to prison, but it will be an entirely different group than the one you want. Let me know how all that works out for you.
ROFL! Yeah, because we all know everyone in the Trump campaign was a Russian spy.

You are truly an idiot.
well what I want to know is which is it, are they all russian spies or are they all KKK? I mean the left can't seem to agree on what they all are.

You are truly an idiot.

Why did 9 people from the Trump campaign have contact with Russians and then oops forget to declare it?
Ask the Podesta brothers, Tony and John, of the Podesta Group. They did the same thing.

If the Podesta brothers were here, I would ask them. However, since you are responding to the question, do you have an answer?

You are truly an idiot.

Why did 9 people from the Trump campaign have contact with Russians and then oops forget to declare it?
Ask the Podesta brothers, Tony and John, of the Podesta Group. They did the same thing.

If the Podesta brothers were here, I would ask them. However, since you are responding to the question, do you have an answer?
well if mewler was here I'd ask him. so?

Lots of nonsense over the first 87 posts in this thread.

Bottom line is: If the O. P. Article is true, a lot of people in the Obama Administration belong in jail.

James Clapper, Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton should already be awaiting sentencing, just based on what we know is true.

But, the wheels of justice turn slowly. It will take a while to clean up the Justice Department and the F. B. I. from the putrid and corrupt state Obama, Holder, Lynch, and Comey left them in.

James Comey testified no evidence of Russian interference in our elections causing voting machines to alter votes. You've got nothing, pajama boy!

. The FBI would not know about this as they are not authorized to work overseas or collect overseas intelligence.
LIAR! The FBI certainly is authorized to work overseas and collect intelligence.

International Operations

Now get back to your safe space with your coloring book and Play-Doh. You're out of your league when taking on American Patriot Steve McGarrett.

Your link proves my point. The international operation is largely a liaison to other countries and foreign law enforcement agencies.. They can assist and offer advice but they cannot enforce laws beyond the US border unless they are allowed to by treaty or invitation..

The FBI agreed that Russia hacked our elections. What Comey testified to is that there was no evidence they were able to get into the ballot boxes. There is also no evidence they didn't since we are still trying to sort out how deep the Russian intrusions went. Trump's CIA Director, DNI, and VP all agree Russia meddled in our elections. Yet you claim to know more than they do. I guess you have a direct line to Putin American Traitor Steve McGarrett.

FBI agrees with CIA assessment that Russia wanted to help Trump win

Lots of nonsense over the first 87 posts in this thread.

Bottom line is: If the O. P. Article is true, a lot of people in the Obama Administration belong in jail.

James Clapper, Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton should already be awaiting sentencing, just based on what we know is true.

But, the wheels of justice turn slowly. It will take a while to clean up the Justice Department and the F. B. I. from the putrid and corrupt state Obama, Holder, Lynch, and Comey left them in.

Yes, if it is true, you would be right. So far, there is no reason to believe it is. Reworking a bunch of old discredited conspiracy theories doesn't make them true, but it does make them sound familiar.

Forum List

Back