Big Ben

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Saw this on my Feed.... If accurate...shocking..

1710297343076.png

The rules have changed to accommodate passing.
And QBs now have the BradyShield2000. But still...its curious how Marino is held in such high regard and Rothliesberger (did I even spell that right?) is regarded as a 2nd or 3rd tier QB--by myself included. Can we compare Ben and Steve Young??? I'd like to see that and see how he measures up. I may be just as surprised.

Saw this on my Feed.... If accurate...shocking..

View attachment 916407
It's hard to compare stats across eras. If it were only stats that mattered, there would be no QB's from the 50's-70's in the top 20. I think you have to look at individuals inside their era. Ben is probably 4-5 in his era? Brady, Manning, Rodgers, I would say are all ahead of him.

true ben has 2 super bowls and dan is the greatest QB to never win one...
I'd rather be Ben.

I'd rather be Bob Horry than Reggie Miller

Robert Horry won 7 NBA titles in his career — 2 with the Rockets, 3 with the Lakers and 2 with the Spurs. Robert Horry (a.k.a. “Big Shot Rob” because of his ability to hit clutch shots) won seven NBA championships in 16 seasons as a player.

I can't believe Horry isn't in the HOF. I hope Ben makes it one day. Eli Manning too.

Hard to compare QBs of different eras

Game changed
Yea but Marino in his era never won it all. So compared to all the QB's in his own era, he sucks. Couldn't get it done.

Ben got it done. In his era. Against all the QB's of his era.

You can't say Marino would have won if he QB'ed those Steeler's teams.

Forum List

Back