Big ACORN shocker...

Political Ideologues on both sides of the spectrum are usually hopeless hacks who are completely clueless and TOTALLY UNAWARE of how utterly IDIOTIC they are whenever they start to spew their OBVIOUS nonsense.

However, even among these mentally damaged individuals there are various categories based on their intelligence, or more likely ..... lack of it.

Truthmatters happens to be a TOTALLY CLUELESS LIEbtard. The FACT that ACORN is an IRREFUTABLE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE and is a mouthpiece and/or catspaw for the CORRUPT element of the Dem Party is completely ignored by this fool.

The FACT that ACORN is being investigated by those who are subsidizing ACORN, and/or as in Hasbarger's case is an ESTABLISHED stooge of the LEFTIEST of the LEFT MULTIBILLIONAIRE Maestro George Soros, and his blatantly corrupt organization COMMON CAUSE (which is one of the many sponsors of ACORN) is completely ignored by this political idiot TRUTHMATTERS (and his ilk).

All that matters to this crazed LIEbtard TRUTHMATTERS is that the Corrupt ACORN's supporters label their stooge Hasbarger as an "INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATOR" (all facts to the contrary), and political idiots like the LIEbtard TRUTHMATTERS swallow that CRAP "hook, line, and sinker."

But then there is the other possibility. TRUTHMATTERS KNOWS ABOUT THE CORRUPTION INVOLVED, and is simply repeating the LIE on the premise that if a LIE is repeated enough times some Political Idiots will believe it.

Please go get your proof that ACORN is guilty of anything?

Immy some 19 year old kid who wanted to get himself on TV made some tapes of these employees and then altered the tapes so you can not tell what he really asked them and the right uses this as a reason to strip the organization of their funding and people lose their jobs.

The right leaning people choose to call ACORN and their investigator LIARS with no evidence at all that they are lying adn defend this dumb kid who is going to spend the next ten years in court because of his duplicity.

Do you see the partisan hackery?

ACORN has never been found guilty of any fraud that I know.

because organizations are not charged with crimes, only individuals are.
you make george orwell proud, liar.
:clap2:

Immy some 19 year old kid who wanted to get himself on TV made some tapes of these employees and then altered the tapes so you can not tell what he really asked them and the right uses this as a reason to strip the organization of their funding and people lose their jobs.

The right leaning people choose to call ACORN and their investigator LIARS with no evidence at all that they are lying adn defend this dumb kid who is going to spend the next ten years in court because of his duplicity.

First of all....if there is proof that the filmer (25, not 19) lied, I will love to see it.
Until then, I have no reason to doubt him.

Secondly...

OJ was not found guilty.

John Gotti jr. has not been found guilty.

Just sayin'

If TRUTHMATTERS is oblivious of the fact that ACORN is a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE under indictment or has been convicted in some 15 states across the nation, then this Political Idiot probably believes Manson or OJ are stand up chaps.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::

I don't hate him. I know almost nothing about him.

The only reason you consider him "a completely honorable man" is because he is a Democrat. If he were supporting say The Christian Coalition in a scandal over voter registration your statement about him would have been that he is a completely dishonest man.

Immie

If you dont hate him then why are you calling him a LIAR with no evidence he lied?

So I assume you hate me as you have called me a liar with no evidence that I lied.

Also, I did not say he was a liar. You need to learn how to read. I said his opinions are not valid since he was paid by ACORN. When he took payment for his opinion, he renders his opinion suspect.

Doesn't mean he is wrong or that he lied. It means his statements have been compromised... do you understand what that means? No, I guarantee you do not understand.

Why do you hate me? Why do you hate more than half the people that post here?

Immie

he hates you cause your right Martin

Once again, I AM NOT DEFENDING THE PEOPLE YOU HATE SO MUCH. I am simply saying that the opinions of an investigator who is paid by those who he is investigating are not valid. They must be proven in other ways.

I did not once say he was a liar. I said his opinions are not sufficient to prove ACORN's side of the story.

Funny, how quickly you call this kid a liar without evidence except for biased opinions, yet you defend this "honorable man" without reservation. You are a hypocrite.

Immie

Once again, I AM NOT DEFENDING THE PEOPLE YOU HATE SO MUCH. I am simply saying that the opinions of an investigator who is paid by those who he is investigating are not valid. They must be proven in other ways.

I did not once say he was a liar. I said his opinions are not sufficient to prove ACORN's side of the story.

Funny, how quickly you call this kid a liar without evidence except for biased opinions, yet you defend this "honorable man" without reservation. You are a hypocrite.

Immie

TRUTHMATTERS is not only a hypocrite. His many posts expose him as a LIEbtard stooge supporting ACORN which is blatantly corrupt for no other reason than being under indictment and MOBS of it's employees convicted of many transgressions the most egregious ones being VOTER FRAUD.

ACORN's ploy is that it, as a corporation, is almost impossible to sue because their honchos simply point to the ESTABLISHED PATTERN of FRAUD as the transgressions of its employees. And, the CORRUPT honcho's are protected because they are the stooges of the Corrupt Dem Party Leadership like Pelosi. Pelosi CONSISTENTLY and FLAGRANTLY supports ACORN no matter which ACORN's blatant corruption is under scrutiny. Not only that, Pelosi is also involved in sponsoring ACORN's "Working Families Party" organization.

Betcha my bottom nickel that the LIEbtard stooge Al Franken wouldn't have been elected Senator (Minnesota) without ACORN's well documented VOTER FRAUD ACTIVITIES. But, unfortunately, that's another ACORN fraud that will be swept under the rug.

Last edited:

Immie

TRUTHMATTERS is not only a hypocrite. His many posts expose him as a LIEbtard stooge supporting ACORN which is blatantly corrupt for no other reason than being under indictment and MOBS of it's employees convicted of many transgressions the most egregious ones being VOTER FRAUD.

ACORN's ploy is that it, as a corporation, is almost impossible to sue because their honchos simply point to the ESTABLISHED PATTERN of FRAUD as the transgressions of its employees. And, the CORRUPT honcho's are protected because they are the stooges of the Corrupt Dem Party Leadership like Pelosi. Pelosi CONSISTENTLY and FLAGRANTLY supports ACORN no matter which ACORN's blatant corruption is under scrutiny. Not only that, Pelosi is also involved in sponsoring ACORN's "Working Families Party" organization.

Betcha my bottom nickel that the LIEbtard stooge Al Franken wouldn't have been elected Senator (Minnesota) without ACORN's well documented VOTER FRAUD ACTIVITIES. But, unfortunately, that's another ACORN fraud that will be swept under the rug.

Now, now we wouldn't want you to be acused of being a liar. ACORN's employees were never charged or convicted of Voter Fraud. According to FACTCHECK.ORG they were accused and convicted of Voter Registration Fraud, but that must not be too serious of a crime as far as TM is concerned. After all, she defends them when she has read about the convictions.

Well, one would assume she had read it because she linked to it.

Also, TM is not only a friend of mine... although she hates me, but she is a she. ;) Her problem is that she hates conservatives so much that she doesn't really read what they say.

Immie

Now they're serving acorn cookies at the White House.

Is this some kind of sick joke....or is the White House really this much on the ACORN bandwagon?

Ether way...it shows us a White House that is tonedeaf and out of touch with the American public.

Is this what Liberals think is funny?

It reminds me of the rumors that the Clintons decorated a Christmas tree with rubbers.

acorn.jpg

FOXNews.com - White House's Acorn Cookies Surprises Republican Lawmaker
Rep. Steve King: The White House Served Me ACORN Cookies! | TPM LiveWire
Oh, that's funny!

They're chocolate! :eek:

That is the only thing that matters :D

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Immie

Now, now we wouldn't want you to be acused of being a liar. ACORN's employees were never charged or convicted of Voter Fraud. According to FACTCHECK.ORG they were accused and convicted of Voter Registration Fraud, but that must not be too serious of a crime as far as TM is concerned. After all, she defends them when she has read about the convictions.

Also, TM is not only a friend of mine... although she hates me, but she is a she. ;) Her problem is that she hates conservatives so much that she doesn't really read what they say.

Immie

ACORN people , get it straight.

ACORN has never been prosicuted for fraud that I am aware of.

Now can you name me any organization as big as ACORN who has never had an employee convicted of defrauding it?

They hired people and those people commited fraud against ACORN.

Why do you guys refuse to understand what is being said?

Immie

Now can you name me any organization as big as ACORN who has never had an employee convicted of defrauding it?

I said... ACORN's employees for crying out loud. AND ONCE AGAIN, I NEVER SAID ACORN WAS CONVICTED OF ANYTHING AT ALL. I am beginning to think you are deliberately changing my words.

Also, I don't believe anyone was convicted of defrauding ACORN. They were convicted of defrauding the American voting system by using fraudulent registrations. Edit: That means they were convicted of defrauding the American people, not ACORN. By the way, why do you feel this kind of fraud is less offensive than "voter fraud"?

Immie

Last edited:
that I predicted from the beginning.
While some of the advice and counsel given by ACORN employees and volunteers was clearly inappropriate and unprofessional, we did not find a pattern of intentional, illegal conduct by ACORN staff; in fact, there is no evidence that action, illegal or otherwise, was taken by any ACORN employee on behalf of the videographers.
The videos that have been released appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O'Keefe's and Ms. Giles's comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding. A comparison of the publicly available transcripts to the released videos confirms that large portions of the original video have been omitted from the released versions.
ACORN Report Finds No Illegal Conduct | TPMMuckraker

Come on, Ravi....regardless of this report, it is obvious that ACORN is simply outof control and cannot control what it's "volunteers" say and do. I do not want my money going to this organization any longer.

I hope you mean that 'tongue in cheek'.

Immie

I said... ACORN's employees for crying out loud. AND ONCE AGAIN, I NEVER SAID ACORN WAS CONVICTED OF ANYTHING AT ALL. I am beginning to think you are deliberately changing my words.

Also, I don't believe anyone was convicted of defrauding ACORN. They were convicted of defrauding the American voting system by using fraudulent registrations. Edit: That means they were convicted of defrauding the American people, not ACORN. By the way, why do you feel this kind of fraud is less offensive than "voter fraud"?

Immie
They didn't actually defraud the American people. The turned in false voters registrations...they defrauded ACORN.

West Coast Exposure
Exclusive: Los Angeles ACORN worker turns blind eye to underage prostitution

[URL="http://video.foxnews.com/11754444"]video[/URL]

for christ sake ACORN was behind the mortgage scam right along with Frank and the other dummicraps. they go back to the Carter admin.

Hey you complete fool, that video does not show the man talking.

He very easily could have taped her answers to other questions and dubbed in other questions.

This 19 year old Borat wanna be has taken you for a ride and you look like a dimwit.

Immie
They didn't actually defraud the American people. The turned in false voters registrations...they defrauded ACORN.

Acorn turned most of these people in themselves.

Immie

Immie

The only reason that ACORN still exist is because they are 'connected'. As an organization, they are institutionally corrupt.

Immie

Okay, I can see what you are saying. Since they took money for false registrations they were defrauding ACORN and ACORN was not at fault for this. I can see that and it makes sense.

Note: I saw your reply to this TM and acknowledge this point.

That still doesn't change the fact that the independent investigator's opinion in this case is not sufficient to prove ACORN's side of the story.

Immie

Forum List

Back