Big ACORN shocker...

that I predicted from the beginning.
While some of the advice and counsel given by ACORN employees and volunteers was clearly inappropriate and unprofessional, we did not find a pattern of intentional, illegal conduct by ACORN staff; in fact, there is no evidence that action, illegal or otherwise, was taken by any ACORN employee on behalf of the videographers.
The videos that have been released appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O'Keefe's and Ms. Giles's comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding. A comparison of the publicly available transcripts to the released videos confirms that large portions of the original video have been omitted from the released versions.
ACORN Report Finds No Illegal Conduct | TPMMuckraker

well now since your the OP and YOUR ASS is on the line, lets just take a look here and YOU tell us what's been edited

[youtube]LtTnizEnC1U[/youtube]

[youtube]TNYU9PamIZk[/youtube]

there's no such thing as an independent investigator. they get paid by who??? as usual you always step in the big bucket a shit.​

Now listen to the tape and realize he tells us what he asked them instead of having the exchange on uninterupted film.

How the hell do we know what question they are really asking?

There is no evidence of fraud in the mans life Immie.

The guy has had an honorable carreer even if you hate him for being a dem.

I don't hate him. I know almost nothing about him.

The only reason you consider him "a completely honorable man" is because he is a Democrat. If he were supporting say The Christian Coalition in a scandal over voter registration your statement about him would have been that he is a completely dishonest man.

And for the record, here was my statement about the issue:

No benefit? $$,$$$,$$$.$$ Are you sure about that?

Organizations edit film all the time and for a variety of reasons. Some reasons are legitimate and some are not.

Sorry, I am not willing to take the word of someone paid by ACORN as proof of ACORN's innocence. I'm not yet saying they are guilty, but an investigation paid for by ACORN does not exonerate ACORN.

Immie

His defense of ACORN is not sufficient. He has every right to state his opinions about the tapes, but because he was paid by ACORN, his testimony is invalid.

Immie

Last edited:
And the proof is the tapes themselves not being in sequence and being voiced over

The only reason you consider him "a completely honorable man" is because he is a Democrat. If he were supporting say The Christian Coalition in a scandal over voter registration your statement about him would have been that he is a completely dishonest man.

Immie

If you dont hate him then why are you calling him a LIAR with no evidence he lied?

The man who they hired to do the independent study is a completely honorable man.

If they are not altered that can be proven very easily.

Now PROOVE they are not altered.

You cant can you?

You are a partisan hack who accepts no facts except those you like

ACORN was prosecuted for prostitution and voter fraud. you have to but to look !!!! instead you rely on what you consider to be an "honorable man" if you know this man and his rep lets see it

I think in your case the truth hurts

The man was paid by Acorn.

His words may be accurate, but without proof, his words are meaningless.

Enough said.
____

And not only was he paid by acorn, but this Democrat received funding from Soros - just like Acorn. He headed a far left leaning organization that worked alongside Acorn.

This investigation was nothing more than a sham and will only fool the most gullible and most partisan...

The man who they hired to do the independent study is a completely honorable man.

If they are not altered that can be proven very easily.

Now PROOVE they are not altered.

You cant can you?

You are a partisan hack who accepts no facts except those you like

ACORN was prosecuted for prostitution and voter fraud. you have to but to look !!!! instead you rely on what you consider to be an "honorable man" if you know this man and his rep lets see it

I think in your case the truth hurts

Please go get the cases that you claim were prosicuted ?

Immie

If you dont hate him then why are you calling him a LIAR with no evidence he lied?

So I assume you hate me as you have called me a liar with no evidence that I lied.

Also, I did not say he was a liar. You need to learn how to read. I said his opinions are not valid since he was paid by ACORN. When he took payment for his opinion, he renders his opinion suspect.

Doesn't mean he is wrong or that he lied. It means his statements have been compromised... do you understand what that means? No, I guarantee you do not understand.

Why do you hate me? Why do you hate more than half the people that post here?

Immie

Last edited:
The truth is quite easily distinguishable from this sham investigation.

Acorn hired one of their own to investigate themselves. Democrat Scott Harshbarger is of the same leftist ilk as is Acorn - they share a very important contributor in George Soros.

This "investigator" is a champion of Nancy Pelosi, and was already cozy with the likes of the Working Families Party - a branch of Acorn itself.

The Acorn "Investigator", appointed by Acorn - paid for by Acorn, has deep roots with leftist billionaire George Soros - the same billionaire leftist with deep roots with Acorn. This "investigation" was a sham.

Scott Harshbarger ‘Bad Choice’ to Investigate ACORN

Submitted by Peter Flaherty on Tue, 09/22/2009 - 15:23

Acorn announced today that former Massachusetts Attorney General Scott Harshbarger has agreed to head ACORN’s investigation of itself. Leaving aside the valid question of whether any ACORN-funded probe can actually be “independent,” Harshbarger is a particularly bad choice.

Harshbarger has impressive-sounding credentials, but he is well-known for his political and ideological intensity. A quick Google check of his affiliations shows him sharing the program as a speaker at a Campaign Institute event in 2004 with Dan Cantor who is described as “founding executive director of the Working Families Party (WFP),” an ACORN front.

ACORN board member Maude Hurd was eager to point out today that Harshbarger is “the former President and CEO of Common Cause, the good government organization.”

Scott Harshbarger ‘Bad Choice’ to Investigate ACORN | National Legal and Policy Center

____

Soros-Funded Liberal Group Common Cause in Deep Financial Trouble

One of liberal philanthropist George Soros's favorite lefty groups is in deep financial doo-doo.

The group is Common Cause. It attacks pharmaceutical companies for opposing government-run health care, demands federal regulation of drug prices, and pushes for so-called campaign finance reform and public financing of campaigns for political office...

The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Soros-Funded Liberal Group Common Cause in Deep Financial Trouble

The tapes have been altered and it is obvious to anyone when you voice over a recorded tape you are altering it.

Go listen to the tape provided here and you will realize they have been altered.

The alteration is blantent and proveable with science.

I know you guys will then just deny the science

Looks to me like you are playing word games!

Neither ACORN nor its employees have been found guilty of, or even charged with, casting fraudulent votes. What a McCain-Palin Web ad calls "voter fraud" is actually voter registration fraud. Several ACORN canvassers have been found guilty of faking registration forms and others are being investigated. But the evidence that has surfaced so far shows they faked forms to get paid for work they didn’t do, not to stuff ballot boxes.

There's no evidence of any such democracy-destroying fraud. Here's what is true: In recent years, ACORN employees have been investigated multiple times for voter registration fraud. ACORN workers have been convicted of submitting false voter registration forms in Colorado Springs in 2005, Kansas City, Mo., in 2006 and King County, Wash., in 2007. ACORN's Las Vegas office was raided by a state criminal investigator on Oct. 7, 2008. ACORN workers are also the subjects of ongoing investigations in Wisconsin, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana. The Indiana investigation started in early October and may involve thousands of fraudulent registration forms.

So, they were not charged with Voter fraud. They were charged with Voter Registration Fraud. FYI: Fraud is Fraud.

Immie

The man was paid by Acorn.

His words may be accurate, but without proof, his words are meaningless.

Enough said.
____

And not only was he paid by acorn, but this Democrat received funding from Soros - just like Acorn. He headed a far left leaning organization that worked alongside Acorn.

This investigation was nothing more than a sham and will only fool the most gullible and most partisan...

His relationship with Soros is irrelevant.
Quite simple....it is his responsibility to prove his findings with facts. His word alone is worth no more than the word of the filmers.....but since he is the one saying the filmers "splced", he must prove it or his word is to be suspect.

It is that simple.

Anyone can say "you lie" about anything....but then they must prove that it was a lie.

Neither ACORN nor its employees have been found guilty of, or even charged with, casting fraudulent votes. What a McCain-Palin Web ad calls "voter fraud" is actually voter registration fraud. Several ACORN canvassers have been found guilty of faking registration forms and others are being investigated. But the evidence that has surfaced so far shows they faked forms to get paid for work they didn’t do, not to stuff ballot boxes.

There's no evidence of any such democracy-destroying fraud. Here's what is true: In recent years, ACORN employees have been investigated multiple times for voter registration fraud. ACORN workers have been convicted of submitting false voter registration forms in Colorado Springs in 2005, Kansas City, Mo., in 2006 and King County, Wash., in 2007. ACORN's Las Vegas office was raided by a state criminal investigator on Oct. 7, 2008. ACORN workers are also the subjects of ongoing investigations in Wisconsin, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana. The Indiana investigation started in early October and may involve thousands of fraudulent registration forms.

So, they were not charged with Voter fraud. They were charged with Voter Registration Fraud. FYI: Fraud is Fraud.

Immie

NOPE you are wrong, ACORN was not charged , their temp employees were charged for defrauding ACORN.

They were the victim not the prepitrators

Political Ideologues on both sides of the spectrum are usually hopeless hacks who are completely clueless and TOTALLY UNAWARE of how utterly IDIOTIC they are whenever they start to spew their OBVIOUS nonsense.

However, even among these mentally damaged individuals there are various categories based on their intelligence, or more likely ..... lack of it.

Truthmatters happens to be a TOTALLY CLUELESS LIEbtard. The FACT that ACORN is an IRREFUTABLE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE and is a mouthpiece and/or catspaw for the CORRUPT element of the Dem Party is completely ignored by this fool.

The FACT that ACORN is being investigated by those who are subsidizing ACORN, and/or as in Hasbarger's case is an ESTABLISHED stooge of the LEFTIEST of the LEFT MULTIBILLIONAIRE Maestro George Soros, and his blatantly corrupt organization COMMON CAUSE (which is one of the many sponsors of ACORN) is completely ignored by this political idiot TRUTHMATTERS (and his ilk).

All that matters to this crazed LIEbtard TRUTHMATTERS is that the Corrupt ACORN's supporters label their stooge Hasbarger as an "INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATOR" (all facts to the contrary), and political idiots like the LIEbtard TRUTHMATTERS swallow that CRAP "hook, line, and sinker."

But then there is the other possibility. TRUTHMATTERS KNOWS ABOUT THE CORRUPTION INVOLVED, and is simply repeating the LIE on the premise that if a LIE is repeated enough times some Political Idiots will believe it.

Last edited:
The tapes have been altered and it is obvious to anyone when you voice over a recorded tape you are altering it.

Go listen to the tape provided here and you will realize they have been altered.

The alteration is blantent and proveable with science.

I know you guys will then just deny the science

Whether or not the tapes have been editted is immaterial in my opinion. If they cut out a lot of "um, um ahhh, let me think" tape time, I can understand.

I have never said that they were not editted or even that it was not done maliciously by someone. The point of discussion is this and ONLY this: the independent "investigator" is not independent as he has taken money for his "opinion". He has every right to point out his opinion and even to guide others to the answers that he came up with, but unless they can prove that ACORN employees did not do these things, then they have no leg to stand on. In the meantime you are only attempting to use smoke and mirrors in order to deflect from the accusations.

BTW: Why do you hate me?

Immie

Immie

NOPE you are wrong, ACORN was not charged , their temp employees were charged for defrauding ACORN.

They were the victim not the prepitrators

Where did I say ACORN was charged? If you read the post, it is absolutely clear that "They" refers to the employees.

Immie

Last edited:
Immy some 19 year old kid who wanted to get himself on TV made some tapes of these employees and then altered the tapes so you can not tell what he really asked them and the right uses this as a reason to strip the organization of their funding and people lose their jobs.

The right leaning people choose to call ACORN and their investigator LIARS with no evidence at all that they are lying adn defend this dumb kid who is going to spend the next ten years in court because of his duplicity.

Do you see the partisan hackery?

ACORN has never been found guilty of any fraud that I know.

Forum List

Back