Biden's war on oil continues. Cancels leases for over 365,000 acres.

So Democrats are to blame for
record energy production
imagined energy shortages
Not pumping enough oil
Pumping too much oil
The failure over 40 years to pursue energy alternative
The pursuit over 40 years of energy alternatives...

What else ya got there?
Too many Americans working....

So Democrats are to blame for
record energy production
imagined energy shortages
Not pumping enough oil
Pumping too much oil
The failure over 40 years to pursue energy alternative
The pursuit over 40 years of energy alternatives...

What else ya got there?

They are responsible for saying one thing and doing another.

We aren't coming for your gas stoves (come for your gas stoves)
We aren't coming for your ICE vehicles (come for your ICE vehicles)

They are also responsible for demanding things that the current infrastructure cannot handle, and ignoring what needs to be done to allow it to handle their stupid visions of "net zero"

They are responsible for saying one thing and doing another.

We aren't coming for your ICE vehicles (come for your ICE vehicles)

They are also responsible for demanding things that the current infrastructure cannot handle, and ignoring what needs to be done to allow it to handle their stupid visions of "net zero"
Has anyone come for your stove?
Your ceiling fan?
Your guns?
Your car?

Why not turn off those rage alerts and your Butthurt of the Day and go watch kitten/puppy videos on FB? You'll feel better and soon, your insanity will diminish.

Has anyone come for your stove?
Your ceiling fan?
Your guns?
Your car?

Why not turn off those rage alerts and your Butthurt of the Day and go watch kitten/puppy videos on FB? You'll feel better and soon, your insanity will diminish.

They use the "you can keep yours but you can't replace it" gambit to boil the frog slowly.

Why keep supporting and defending nanny state bullshit?

They use the "you can keep yours but you can't replace it" gambit to boil the frog slowly.

Why keep supporting and defending nanny state bullshit?
So you'd rather have an antenna than cable?
Cars without seatbelts?
Lead based paint?
Food without inspectors?
Air travel without controllers?
Medicine without testing?

Again, turn off your media driven paranoia, vent your Butthurt of the Day, go for a long drive and imagine a world where you got all you wanted and how horrible that world would be.

So you'd rather have an antenna than cable?
Cars without seatbelts?
Lead based paint?
Food without inspectors?
Air travel without controllers?
Medicine without testing?

Again, turn off your media driven paranoia, vent your Butthurt of the Day, go for a long drive and imagine a world where you got all you wanted and how horrible that world would be.

Am I being forced to do that?
Seatbelts don't impact the performance of the vehicle, it's range, or the easy of refuling/recharging.
I've always worked with latex paint unless absoultely needed, and most people don't notice the difference between lead and unleaded paint
Inspection is off and on, and still misses plenty of bad things
Controllers don't make me give up anything when I fly.
We did it for COVID.

You have been fisked, and found wanting.

Am I being forced to do that?
Seatbelts don't impact the performance of the vehicle, it's range, or the easy of refuling/recharging.
I've always worked with latex paint unless absoultely needed, and most people don't notice the difference between lead and unleaded paint
Inspection is off and on, and still misses plenty of bad things
Controllers don't make me give up anything when I fly.
We did it for COVID.

You have been fisked, and found wanting.
Yes.
You can't buy a new car without seatbelts...

Regulation is a good thing. They people who oppose regulation don't care if they kill you and don't want government regulation to stop them or hold them accountable when they do.

Face it, you've been beaten like a rented mule.

First he promises to kill the fossil fuel industry

But when he gets bad vibes from voters over high prices at the pump he does a 180

are you still here?
That you think the president tells the oil industry how much to pump is cute.
Stupid, but cute.

do you think he tells cows how much milk to give or chickens how many eggs to lay?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That you think the president tells the oil industry how much to pump is cute.
Stupid, but cute.

do you think he tells cows how much milk to give or chickens how many eggs to lay?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He was killing millions of them in his War on Eggs.

Yes.
You can't buy a new car without seatbelts...

Regulation is a good thing. They people who oppose regulation don't care if they kill you and don't want government regulation to stop them or hold them accountable when they do.

Face it, you've been beaten like a rented mule.

Seatbelts don't change the intrinsic nature nor the utility of a car. Changing from ICE to electric does, from a gas stove to an electric stove does, from a gas heater to an electric one does.

This isn't regulation, this is banning.

Keep thinking that, cocksucker boi.

They aren't coming for anyone's gas stove buy upgrading efficiency standards on new gas stoves and other gas appliances. Mine might be obsolete but I bet can find parts if I need to.
Seatbelts don't change the intrinsic nature nor the utility of a car. Changing from ICE to electric does,
How so? You still press on the accelerator to go and the break pedal to stop. Still using a steering wheel, turn signals......

This isn't regulation, this is banning.
Efficiency standards, their periodic review, and updates was passed by Congress, not mandated by the executive.

They aren't coming for anyone's gas stove buy upgrading efficiency standards on new gas stoves and other gas appliances. Mine might be obsolete but I bet can find parts if I need to.

How so? You still press on the accelerator to go and the break pedal to stop. Still using a steering wheel, turn signals......

Efficiency standards, their periodic review, and updates was passed by Congress, not mandated by the executive.
Efficiency is also an essential component of managing the resource...

Liar.

New York becomes the first state to ban gas stoves in new residential building construction

I can't refuel in 2-3 minutes like I can in a ICE vehicle.
Also, you get free heat from an ICE engine that now has to come from your car's range.

Forum List

Back