Biden's war on oil continues. Cancels leases for over 365,000 acres.

Liar.

New York becomes the first state to ban gas stoves in new residential building construction

I can't refuel in 2-3 minutes like I can in a ICE vehicle.
Also, you get free heat from an ICE engine that now has to come from your car's range.
Still doesn't mean New York is coming for your old gas stove. All electric homes and developments have been on the market as long as I can remember.

You still have to refuel in both.

I prefer ICE and find it hard to believe voters will allow the Gov. to ban them.

Seatbelts don't change the intrinsic nature nor the utility of a car. Changing from ICE to electric does, from a gas stove to an electric stove does, from a gas heater to an electric one does.

This isn't regulation, this is banning.

Keep thinking that, cocksucker boi.
An electric car doesn't drive from point a to point b?
Does it then teleport? Take the subway?

An electric stove doesn't provide heat?

Methinks you're a few letters short of an alphabet there.

Maybe he is trying to live up to his promise to end oil. Maybe he likes his sky high gas prices.

The facts show every action he has take on oil/gas has been to limit it.

Biden admin abruptly axes Alaska oil and gas leases backed by state lawmakers, Native Americans​

Alaska state agency to challenge federal action in court, conduct discovery of top Biden admin officials​

The Biden administration canceled several oil and gas leases issued in early 2021 to an Alaskan state economic development agency, it announced Wednesday.

The Department of the Interior (DOI) rescinded the seven 10-year leases — spanning 365,775 acres in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) — held by the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority (AIDEA) and supported by a wide range of stakeholders, including lawmakers and Native Alaskans. The leases were issued by the Trump administration in one of its final actions.
Bidenomics is working.

Still doesn't mean New York is coming for your old gas stove. All electric homes and developments have been on the market as long as I can remember.

You still have to refuel in both.

I prefer ICE and find it hard to believe voters will allow the Gov. to ban them.

On the market isn't the same as "banned for new construction.

Notice the slide you use, it's not about the old stove, it's about replacing a shot one, and the new construction ban will surely be followed by a replacement ban if the new construction ban is allowed to stand.

An electric car doesn't drive from point a to point b?
Does it then teleport? Take the subway?

An electric stove doesn't provide heat?

Methinks you're a few letters short of an alphabet there.

It doesn't have the ease of use due to charging times.

Electric range tops provide shit heat with shit change response times.

every percent counts when your side bitches about the saudis decreasing production.

Again, the issue really hurts 5-10 years from now.
WTF?
Teabagger whining about 12%..............ignoring the other 88% the government DOESN'T control.
Akin to whining about the corner store being robbed, no comment about the bank being robbed.

It doesn't have the ease of use due to charging times.

Electric range tops provide shit heat with shit change response times.
but but but

you said they don't work.

Oil sits in the ground for billions of years, how's that for wait time.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but but but

you said they don't work.

Oil sits in the ground for billions of years, how's that for wait time.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I said they don't work as well as what they are replacing.

Which is why the government has the ban the better working stuff.

I said they don't work as well as what they are replacing.

Which is why the government has the ban the better working stuff.
No...

"Seatbelts don't change the intrinsic nature nor the utility of a car. Changing from ICE to electric does, from a gas stove to an electric stove does, from a gas heater to an electric one does."

You said they don't work because the "intrinsic nature" is changed.
ERGO, they don't work.

Now why don't you admit that no one is taking your gas car, stove, or heater and that you're just lying because it's what MAGATS do.

No...

"Seatbelts don't change the intrinsic nature nor the utility of a car. Changing from ICE to electric does, from a gas stove to an electric stove does, from a gas heater to an electric one does."

You said they don't work because the "intrinsic nature" is changed.
ERGO, they don't work.

Now why don't you admit that no one is taking your gas car, stove, or heater and that you're just lying because it's what MAGATS do.

I say they don't work AS WELL, if you can't get the implication, that's on you.

They are trying to take them, just using the old boil the frog slowly trick.

I say they don't work AS WELL, if you can't get the implication, that's on you.

They are trying to take them, just using the old boil the frog slowly trick.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

got caught in your own MAGAT rhetoric and dancing like Bojangles.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nothing of the sort, you are just playing dumb word games now.
You said what you said.

It's right there. Own it or deny it but you said it.

No amount of dancing will change that.

1694534353988.gif

Attachments

• 1694534256161.png
    1694534256161.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 1694534278189.png
    1694534278189.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 7

Forum List

Back