Biden’s student loan cancellations to cost taxpayers $559B as households earning $300K benefit the most: study

SCOTUS did no such thing. The SAVE program is clearly based on legislation passed years ago.

Did you know the SAVE program is not the Excepted PLUS loan program you tried to pass off as an allowance for Biden's illegal debt transfer?

How did the USSC get their decision about Biden's debt transfer so wrong?

Last edited:
Did you know the SAVE program is not the Excepted PLUS loan program you tried to pass off as an allowance for Biden's illegals debt transfer?

How did the USSC get their decision so wrong?^
I don’t know what the “Expected PLUS loan program” is. Do you have a source for this?

The SAVE program has nothing to do with the SC decision. It’s an income driven repayment plan, I showed you the legislation that enables cancellation of student loans under the program.

It also noted that the most event loan forgiveness program has a 84 Billion price tag
Since the Wharton analysis isn’t published, it’s entirely unclear whether they’re referring to the new program or the entire thing.

Low income people barely pay taxes and will take far more from the government than they pay into it.
Trust me

Blue collar workers pay taxes

Plumbers, electricians and others are skilled tradesmen who earn enough to support themselves along with extra for the clueless college kids with useless sociology degrees

Since the Wharton analysis isn’t published, it’s entirely unclear whether they’re referring to the new program or the entire thing.
The article posted did note that 84 Billion price tag for the most recent forgiveness program

Trust me

Blue collar workers pay taxes

Plumbers, electricians and others are skilled tradesmen who earn enough to support themselves along with extra for the clueless college kids with useless sociology degrees
Skilled tradesmen aren’t low income tax payers, which is who you had claimed were subsidizing the college loans.

Skilled tradesmen aren’t low income tax payers, which is who you had claimed were subsidizing the college loans.
They are lower income than the pampered college grads

As for the low, LOW income college students with useless degrees they should have made better use of the money they borrowed

They are lower income than the pampered college grads

As for the low, LOW income college students with useless degrees they should have made better use of the money they borrowed
It kills me how you guys can act like judgmental assholes all the time and scream bloody murder when anyone gives you back that same energy.

You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth and having it both ways.

Skilled tradesmen make good money, but lower than college educated. But college educated don’t make much money because they have useless degrees.

Round and round you go. No truth. You just say whatever is convenient.

Skilled tradesmen make good money, but lower than college educated. But college educated don’t make much money because they have useless degrees.
You are starting to get the idea

Stop sending young people to college to study useless subjects and then gouging them with skyhigh tuition

Maybe some of them should consider a trade instead of wasting their time in college

You are starting to get the idea

Stop sending young people to college to study useless subjects and then gouging them with skyhigh tuition

Maybe some of them should consider a trade instead of wasting their time in college
And yet those who go to college wind up earning far more than those who don’t.

I have nothing against trades and think they’re valuable to society as well.

The only one devaluing anyone here is you.

And yet those who go to college wind up earning far more than those who don’t.

I have nothing against trades and think they’re valuable to society as well.

The only one devaluing anyone here is you.
Now you are trying to have it both ways

Since you admit college grads earn more they dont deserve to be compensated by taxpayers who did not go to college and earn less

Now you are trying to have it both ways

Since you admit college grads earn more they dont deserve to be compensated by taxpayers who did not go to college and earn less
They’re not being compensated by taxpayers who earn less.

I don’t know what the “Expected PLUS loan program” is. Do you have a source for this?

The SAVE program has nothing to do with the SC decision. It’s an income driven repayment plan, I showed you the legislation that enables cancellation of student loans under the program.
The Expected PLUS loan program is the reference within your post #81.

Forum List

Back