Biden's National Park Service sued over racist "no cash" policy

. .. OTH, I believe private businesses are allowed to set the medium of exchange though.

If your friendly neighborhood prostitute wants to only accept junk silver in trade, you can't force her to accept fiat.

:auiqs.jpg:

We have a local brewery in this area that was being robbed excessively and went to a "no cash" policy. Unaware, I attempted to pay with cash and was informed that they would take it but they preferred plastic. I paid for my $6 beer with a card, but I haven't purchased anything from this brewery since.

I ran into a business in missoula, montana that only accepted debit/credit and I walked out. I use my bank card probably 90 percent of the time but they were worried about covid bugs being on legal bills. Lol.

That's craziness, but really- money is probably one of the biggest spreaders in the world.

We've been told over and over by DemoKKKrats that minorities, especially black Americans, are too dumb to obtain photo IDs and credit cards, and now they are being further discriminated against and excluded by Biden's racist "no cash" policy at National Parks.

Biden needs to understand our National Parks are there for the enjoyment of ALL Americans, not just the white ones who can obtain debit and credit cards.

Three people sued the National Park Service earlier this month for its policy not to accept cash payments at a growing number of locations.

Esther van der Werf of Ojai, California, Toby Stover of High Falls, New York, and Elizabeth Dasburg of Darien, Georgia, filed their lawsuit on March 6 after being prevented from paying in cash at various national parks, monuments and historic sites around the country. Citing a U.S. code that states U.S. currency is legal tender for all public charges, the lawsuit alleges that the park service’s cashless policy is in violation of federal law.

The park service instituted cashless policies at approximately 29 locations, according to the lawsuit. The plaintiffs said cash payments were refused at sites in Arizona, New York and Georgia.

Why won't they accept cash?

I can’t believe Biden would do such a thing
What was he thinking?

But I am a Liberal who voted for Biden….so I get into those parks for free

Last edited:
We've been told over and over by DemoKKKrats that minorities, especially black Americans, are too dumb to obtain photo IDs and credit cards, and now they are being further discriminated against and excluded by Biden's racist "no cash" policy at National Parks.

Biden needs to understand our National Parks are there for the enjoyment of ALL Americans, not just the white ones who can obtain debit and credit cards.

Three people sued the National Park Service earlier this month for its policy not to accept cash payments at a growing number of locations.

Esther van der Werf of Ojai, California, Toby Stover of High Falls, New York, and Elizabeth Dasburg of Darien, Georgia, filed their lawsuit on March 6 after being prevented from paying in cash at various national parks, monuments and historic sites around the country. Citing a U.S. code that states U.S. currency is legal tender for all public charges, the lawsuit alleges that the park service’s cashless policy is in violation of federal law.

The park service instituted cashless policies at approximately 29 locations, according to the lawsuit. The plaintiffs said cash payments were refused at sites in Arizona, New York and Georgia.

Our public SERVANTS like to keep an eye on their EMPLOYERS!

No you haven’t. You have been told that some people lack the means to obtain and ID.
That isn't exactly true. It isn't the "means," they lack. . it is the fact that they are suspicious of the establishment, as the reason they don't always trust getting an ID.

I mean, this USED to be true for all Americans. This goes all the way back to when the right was suspect of FDR, when they had the social security debate. No one wanted a national ID.

. . tucked into the democrats and establishment GOP immigration law, that they just shot down, was the mandate for a national bio-metric ID. . . The Freedom Caucus told them to go pound sand. It had nothing to do with immigration.

The fringe element, some say, the unbanked, or the criminal element. . ???
They don't really want to be a part of the system voluntarily. No one wants big brother running their lives. . .

iu

Its not a racist policy as anyone may not have a credit card. Still I would suspect debit cards can be used.

Yet how hard is it to find a ATM machine to get cash

Parks may even have ATM machines

Most gas stations have them

Its not that big of a deal

What is racist is believing that some black people do not have credit cards and all white people have credit cards

It effects all races who may not have a credit card.

Last edited:
I wonder if its due to not enough park rangers and camp hosts... at one time not long ago every park had a host to take your money and hand you your site number... there were rangers to give talks to kids around group campfires... there was wi fi and camp stores.... today after the China virus camping is a whole new experience and not a very good one... people dumping their trash all over the place... loud drunken parties by high school kids.... and of course theft... you can't leave your generator or e bike out or it is sure to be stolen...

I ran into a business in missoula, montana that only accepted debit/credit and I walked out. I use my bank card probably 90 percent of the time but they were worried about covid bugs being on legal bills. Lol.
I generally only use cash.

I know this is the only way we will avoid a CBDC.

If cash is used less and less, they will pull it from circulation, and then? They will be able to control where and when you can spend your money.

I only used electronic currency for big purchases.

Forum List

Back