Biden's Independence Hall Speech Was Terrible!

1662121064343.png

Okay...and?

They have had no-excuse mail in voting for a number of election cycles? How many allegations have there been that their elected officials are illegitimate? Zero.

You've got nothing.
Joe 's speech should have been at the United Nations or the anti-Christ capitol in Europe or wherever it will be.

I will pretend I watched the speech, but did watch some clips from it.

I more or less agree with the MAGA folks here that the imagery was awful, the weird red lights, the Marines stationed behind him. The whole thing just gave the Repubs lots of extra footage for their ads over the next two months.

But from the feedback I am reading on FB and other sites, the base loved it and it got them motivated to get out and vote come Nov. Which I assume was the whole goal to start with. The Dems assume, and mostly correctly, that the better the turn out the better their chances.

For those of us who will vote neither D nor R, it did nothing.

For the "undecideds", really have no idea how it will sway them.

There is nothing even remotely "moderate" in what you said.

Do you think that the moderators are not allowed to have their own opinions?

And what they said was very moderate, but you have gone off the deep end since the search of MLG and have no sense of reality any longer

While I respect this position, its my view (and just mine), that Presidential national speeches like that should be focused on something - an event or issue of importance. While I agree with his statements, this is a political speech, best left to normal speeches, and not a nationwide address.

Well said. Sadly this has not been the case for many a year

Joe 's speech should have been at the United Nations or the anti-Christ capitol in Europe or wherever it will be.
Wherever Klaus Schwab is located at any given moment is the antichrist capital of the world.

Biden is one of his minions,

Do you think that the moderators are not allowed to have their own opinions?

And what they said was very moderate, but you have gone off the deep end since the search of MLG and have no sense of reality any longer
Moderators are allowed to have their opinions, yes.

His are consistently hard core leftist just like yours.

So what? As long as he is consistent in his application of the rules of the forum his own view is irrelevant to him having the position of moderator.

Plus, I bet you 100 bucks you cannot name one hard core leftist I hold

And at least one of them has been trying to incite violence. Of which they accuse others of doing. I’m not exactly surprised that USMB allows this. But it should be pointed out.

Nope … you just outed yourself when you claim Trump supporters are “extremists” and then spew democrat talking points. Trump supporters are from all walks of life. Independants,conservatives,former Democrats not happy with the far left direction democrats are moving in etc…
The entire purpose of the speech Joe was given was to move the bar even farther left. If they can establish that moderate is extreme right and their extreme left is actually the new moderate, then outright Stalinism is even closer within reach.

All it takes by way of litmus test is for self-aware people to ask themselves what they believed 5 or 10 years ago and what they believe today. You are obviously one of them, but precious few are. How these numb nuts can say they are moderate while supporting a party that fosters CRT racism, sees transexualism as the single most important qualification for being nominated for a job and wants 5 year olds reading books with illustrations featuring gay blow jobs is beyond me.

Calling yourself a "moderate" while shilling for the political party responsible for this crap is beyond the pale.

So what? As long as he is consistent in his application of the rules of the forum his own view is irrelevant to him having the position of moderator.

Plus, I bet you 100 bucks you cannot name one hard core leftist I hold
You don't look strong enough to hold any of the hard-core leftists.

Wherever Klaus Schwab is located at any given moment is the antichrist capital of the world.

Biden is one of his minions,
It is just that this is so surreal. Our government is not on the same page as many of its citizens. And they have initiated so many other citizens to their way of thinking. when it is us that are supposed to be the rulers of our government. A great shadow is on our land.

While I respect this position, its my view (and just mine), that Presidential national speeches like that should be focused on something - an event or issue of importance. While I agree with his statements, this is a political speech, best left to normal speeches, and not a nationwide address.
I personally think respect for the Democratic process is an issue of importance. In fact I can't imagine a more important issue. You can disagree with the assessment that the MAGA movement is a threat to Democracy but if you believe it a national address is entirely appropriate.

I personally agree with the sentiment. You have Republican nominees openly running on a platform of decertifying the previous election and promising to refuse any future election result they don't like.

Forum List

Back