Biden's Independence Hall Speech Was Terrible!

The entire purpose of the speech Joe was given was to move the bar even farther left. If they can establish that moderate is extreme right and their extreme left is actually the new moderate, then outright Stalinism is even closer within reach.

All it takes by way of litmus test is for self-aware people to ask themselves what they believed 5 or 10 years ago and what they believe today. You are obviously one of them, but precious few are. How these numb nuts can say they are moderate while supporting a party that fosters CRT racism, sees transexualism as the single most important qualification for being nominated for a job and wants 5 year olds reading books with illustrations featuring gay blow jobs is beyond me.

Calling yourself a "moderate" while shilling for the political party responsible for this crap is beyond the pale.
I totally agree. And their hard core ultra left extreme views only took a few short years to show itself ( although I think most of them were hiding it and now they feel comfortable being open about it). Hell…wasn’t that long ago these morons were talking about setting up reeducation camps on prime time cable news shows.

No Democrat can define what a normal Republican is.

For that matter, no Democrat can even define what Trumpism is.
It is good that I am no Democrat then. Being Indepent not only gives me leave to vote for whatever person of whatever party, based on the person and the situation, but lets me have the clarity to see the parties and politician as they are, not how they were or through some lens of mistaken loyalty.

As am I.

You simply declare the opposition radical to justify extreme behavior. But you don't care if your side is extreme.

I didn't. If you look for a thread, where I justified rioting the ghetto neighborhoods, taking over and setting up autonomous zones, or smash and grab punks, or dumb as punks resisting arrest and getting shot, you will be looking a long time and come up empty.

I didn't. If you look for a thread, where I justified rioting the ghetto neighborhoods, taking over and setting up autonomous zones, or smash and grab punks, or dumb as punks resisting arrest and getting shot, you will be looking a long time and come up empty.
Shit dude, I just need to see our recent conversations.

You are projecting the rest.

While I respect this position, its my view (and just mine), that Presidential national speeches like that should be focused on something - an event or issue of importance. While I agree with his statements, this is a political speech, best left to normal speeches, and not a nationwide address.
The first half was focused enough, as some of these people really are a clear and present danger to the country, our laws, and our freedom of voting and having it count.
After that, it sounded like a stump speech on the campaign trail for the last half.

Let's not forget all those "extremist terrorists" who don't want their daughters raped by men in the girl's bathrooms.

How DARE they oppose that.

The changeover officially occurred 50 years ago. It takes different amount of time for silent revolutions to take effect.
The currency officially died, and the Catholics instituted Vatican 2 and the quotas, diversity, affirmative action's became total law screwing over white guys at that time and ending real economic growth forever.

It is good that I am no Democrat then. Being Indepent not only gives me leave to vote for whatever person of whatever party, based on the person and the situation, but lets me have the clarity to see the parties and politician as they are, not how they were or through some lens of mistaken loyalty.
You missed the point.

They keep flinging around the word, but they can't define it. No one can. It's undefinable.

Go ahead, give it your best shot. Define "Trumpism".

You missed the point.

They keep flinging around the word, but they can't define it. No one can. It's undefinable.

Go ahead, give it your best shot. Define "Trumpism".
Adamant often vitriolic support of Trump, even when wrong, supporting him even when he operates outside the laws or the constitution of this country, often making excuses to justify the unjustifiable, sometimes making threats or predictions of violence against institutions or people in reaction to people that speak out against him or call out his actions for what they are, many showing a willingness to support mob action or war against other Americans as a remedy. Trumpers in general are particularly supportive of what is known as "the bid lie", even when faced with facts, legal ruling, and lack of credible evidence for their opinion. In politicians, it manifests as recognizing his transgressions and probable illegalities, character problems and his effects on the country, then going on to support, in order to further party over country goals and hold their place at the trough, placing party and personal power ahead of country.
That's about as close as I can get.

For all of Trump's fuck-ups, and they have been numerous, you lunatics will never ever be able to live down this actual image of your senile and deranged "president".....

4e04bfc783b90c54deaaff81c25cbf18.png
Screenshot_20220902-113456-106~2.png

I think you are sorry also, so that make two of us. It does not change the fact, you are stuck in radical views, contrary to the laws of this country. This ain't the Burger King. You can't have it your way and never will. The voters voted. The recounts were recounted. The states signed off on their elections and the courts ruled on your challenges, and the election was legal and valid, attested to by Trump's DOJ, Trumps FBI, and Trump's Department of Homeland Defense I am speaking to you moderately right now. Trump just lost and normal (moderate) people know and accept it. I reject radical view, presented without evidence.
Why is it terrorism to question the election results?
Why is it insurrection to protest?
Why is it no audit of the election was completed without the Democrat Party throwing every dirty trick in the book at the people doing the audits?
Why is it several state legislatures want to decertify the 2020 election?

That answer it the election wasn't fair and honest.
Trump got close to 74 million votes.
There was only 134 million registered voters yet Biden somehow got 81 million votes.
134 - 74 = 60
How did Biden manufacture the other 21 million votes to add to only 60 million possible votes?

Why is it terrorism to question the election results?
Why is it insurrection to protest?
Why is it no audit of the election was completed without the Democrat Party throwing every dirty trick in the book at the people doing the audits?
Why is it several state legislatures want to decertify the 2020 election?

That answer it the election wasn't fair and honest.
Trump got close to 74 million votes.
There was only 134 million registered voters yet Biden somehow got 81 million votes.
134 - 74 = 60
How did Biden manufacture the other 21 million votes to add to only 60 million possible votes?
Not terrorism to question, but you should accept the results, once the legal avenues have been pursued and exhausted, and the election certified at all levels. To take action based on disproven or unsubstantiated claims, can be terrorism, such as the attack on the capital while Congress was meeting. Trying to overthrow the election based on claims that have failed in the recounts, state houses and courts is a form of terrorism against the government and the people of the United States. It is not how we do business and contrary to our constitution and laws.

Forum List

Back