Biden's Independence Hall Speech Was Terrible!

He did a good job with the speech. Far better recieved (without a doubt) by his base and non radical trump supporters, and the radical trump supporters were insulted. Big deal. He repeatedly clarified, not talking about normal republicans. He was speaking out against the extremist led by "the former president", who has had a habit of labeling, attacking Americans that did not agree with him, even people in his own party that rightfully on occasion called on his crap, while supporting his governing agenda. I don't like the extremists on either side, personally.
No Democrat can define what a normal Republican is.

For that matter, no Democrat can even define what Trumpism is.

I see you don't understand the concept of facts. Facts are verifiable. Your delusions are not. Good luck with that.

Both CNN and Fox both put out 'facts'.

You believe CNN because you trust CNN, you distrust Fox because you've been told they lie.

How do you reconcile them both giving the same facts.

And please don't ignore that CNN has been caught in lies.

No Democrat can define what a normal Republican is.

For that matter, no Democrat can even define what Trumpism is.
It has already defined itself and it's not good. Nothing to be proud of. A stain in our nation's history..

What little tin god?

Clinton?
Biden?
Obama?
The three menu mentioned were all good service to the people of the United States. trump on the other hand just served himself and wasn't chapter of everything the presidency and the United States stands for. The saddest part of all of this is that you don't even realize that
I guess the truth is too hard for you to take.

Both CNN and Fox both put out 'facts'.

You believe CNN because you trust CNN, you distrust Fox because you've been told they lie.

How do you reconcile them both giving the same facts.

And please don't ignore that CNN has been caught in lies.
If you think of Fox network is a news organization it is not it's an entertainment Network. Their news is theatrics, designed to appease The whims of its viewers.

The three menu mentioned were all good service to the people of the United States. trump on the other hand just served himself and wasn't chapter of everything the presidency and the United States stands for. The saddest part of all of this is that you don't even realize that
The three menu mentioned were all good service to the people of the United States.

Your opinion

The saddest part of all of this is that you don't even realize that

I'm allowed my opinion. I think all three of them ran for office to promote themselves solely to get their names in the history books.

No harder for me than it is for you.

The difference being, unlike you, I have no tin gods.

Now, call me a trumper, just to prove how big an idiot you are,

If you think of Fox network is a news organization it is not it's an entertainment Network. Their news is theatrics, designed to appease The whims of its viewers.

Good parrot

I thought I should go into detail on my commentary. If you ever watched Fox News, the commentators constantly inject their opinions of the news they are reporting. Reputable news agencies like ABC NBC CBS PBS do not do this. They simply report what is going on and they allow others from both sides to give their opinions about the matter on occasion but not always. It all depends on the significance of the news. They don't take isolated little matters and blow them up like Fox does. All news isn't equal. You have to critically evaluate the source to begin with.

Your opinion

I'm allowed my opinion. I think all three of them ran for office to promote themselves solely to get their names in the history books.

No harder for me than it is for you.

The difference being, unlike you, I have no tin gods.

Now, call me a trumper, just to prove how big an idiot you are,
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but don't expect it to be accepted as fact nearly because you say it so like your leader does.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but don't expect it to be accepted as fact nearly because you say it so like your leader does.

my leader?

Why are you insisting on being a moron?

I love this. Alt-Right Nation is in an UPROAR tonight. They know their time is coming to an end! And they are scared!
I've never seen so many arms-flapping, hysterical threads...by people on the RIGHT..convinced that the America they love is coming to an end. :auiqs.jpg:

D--E--R--P!!!!!
Well, they get to play the victim even more now.

I don't know if this stuff is a good idea, but watching them in hyper-snowflake mode is pretty funny.

The old guy punches back and they sob.

LOL, I'm not the ones going crazy because a man gave a speech who actually told the truth for a change. You people are in shock. Get over yourselves already.
I have no idea what the potato in chief said. that clown isn't worth my time.
but even though I didn't watch I would bet my house there wasn't an ounce of truth in anything his old, decrepit, racist, punk ass said.

Multiple states--including red states like Utah have had nothing but mail in ballots for quite a while. How many concerns have you (or anyone) expressed about it until the blob brought it up? Zilch.

Again...stop it with the comedy.

Utah did not illegally change election laws 3 months before an election and scramble to get everything in place.

Forum List

Back