Biden's Independence Hall Speech Was Terrible!

Election audits were carried out in several States after November 3 2020 and none of them found diddly-squat.

Ditto for the joke-audit that the Neanderthal MAGA Minions in Arizona ran into the ground in the Winter-Spring of 2021.

You can wipe your a$$ with signed affadavits when they are signed by partisan hacks who lack the slightest shred of evidence of back up their idiotic claims.

The judges... including Rump appointees... know a bad joke when they see one.

You served up zero compelling evidence of election wrongdoing on any scale even REMOTELY likely to overturn the outcome in jurisdiction A or B.

You had diddly-squat and the law courts treated you in just that way... rightfully so.

"...even infected the with COVID to stop them from publishing?..."

You're a sick individual and a lying sack of $hit.

It's now time to treat you as such.
You're lying....they all found irregularities everywhere. The problem is fighting the Democrats who seem to attack everything with an army of lawyers. Why would they have to do that if the election was 100% accurate????????

At any rate...you're just repeating Marxist propaganda from our corrupt media.
Our elections haven't been fair since Clinton took office.
The Democrats cannot be trusted to be honest or fair.
They have a media that repeats their lies with little or no complaints.
They control Big Tech and censor free speech on Twitter and Facebook....and use algorithms that prevent you from doing searches that they don't agree and don't allow you to find information that blows cocksuckers like you out of the water when we get in an argument with them.

End of story.

You're lying....
No, I'm not.

Republicans filed sixty-two court cases in multiple jurisdictions, many of them in front of Republican judges and justices, some even appointed by Rump.

Some were kicked to the curb for lack of standing.

Some were laughed out of court for a complete lack of evidence sufficient to establish probable cause or a viable case to contest.

One was found to have some potential merit but neither the evidence nor the scope (scale, quantity) of the suspected activity were sufficient to overturn.

These are established facts.

No lies involved.

they all found irregularities everywhere.
The bane of American politics since the very first elections in the late eighteenth century.

Hell... I hail from the metro Chicago area and the Democratic Machine has been in charge for more than a century.. the last GOP mayor got voted out in 1932.

Politics can be a dirty business... here in America and elsewhere around the world... even in the best and most enlightened democracies.

And I happily concede to you in advance that Urban Democrats... in Chicago and elsewhere... are traditional Masters of Election Fraud.

But... given the margins on those Democratic Plantations... there is no way... zero... that the GOP could possibly drum-up enough fraud to overturn the results.

You know that as well as I do... even if you will not or cannot admit that publicly.

That, or you have drunk so deeply of the Orange Kool-Aid that you have lost even the smallest vestigial shred of objectivity, which, actually, I do not believe.

The problem is fighting the Democrats who seem to attack everything with an army of lawyers. Why would they have to do that if the election was 100% accurate????????
Oh, c'mon... you and I both know that that is no basis at-law on which to build a case, either broadly or in the specific.

They are better at this ( progressive populism, shady politics and vote-whoring ) than you are.

Just as the Democrats have become Minority Vote Whores in the past couple of decades...

The Republicans have been Corporate Whores disdainful of the Common Man for most of the last century since Industrialists bought the GOP during WWI.

You are just now (over the past decade or so) getting back into Populism ( with a right-leaning flavor rather than a progressive one )...

Rump is merely the latest rash erupting from the quickly-morphing Republican Party as you seek to reclaim your own title as the Party of the Common Man...

It's a great idea, and I'll even concede that much of the Rumpian agenda is worthwhile and I hope that much of it survives our present turmoil...

But you cannot use the excuse that the other guys bring a (metaphorical) gun to the (law-courts) when all you bring is a (metaphorical) pocket-knife...

It's not your political adversaries fault that you aren't much good at this stuff (yet)... get better at it... plan and execute better... do better next time...

Do better next time... and be better prepared for a very, very well-organized adversary-party, and be effective next time, with a better standard-bearer.

This endless harping on a long-lost general election, to feed the ego of an Orange-tinted sociopathic autocrat-wannabe, is a losing proposition...

At any rate...you're just repeating Marxist propaganda from our corrupt media.
Marxists like Bill Barr and Ivanka Trump and Christopher Wray? Blaming the media for the traitorous behaviors of your Orange Albatross is a dead-end.
Our elections haven't been fair since Clinton took office. The Democrats cannot be trusted to be honest or fair.
"Trust but verify" - President Ronald Reagan.

Verification occurred in jurisdiction after jurisdiction. None of it went your way. But that is no reason to assault the Congress to keep a sociopath in power.

They have a media that repeats their lies with little or no complaints.
Yeah... I hear you... Fox News and Breitbart and the Patriot Channel and Hannity and Ingraham and Mark Levine and the like aren't any better, though.
They control Big Tech and censor free speech on Twitter and Facebook....
There is a vague ring of truth to this, but not much.

And most of your teenage angst in this vein comes from platforms ejecting your Orange Baboon-God and his minions because of the danger they posed...

Danger to public health... danger to domestic tranquility... danger in the use of dog-whistle verbiage to summon and incite and facilitate violent action.

Next time, choose a standard bearer with more dignity and class and finesse and less bombast and clumsiness and sociopathic manifestations.

What many of you dullards fail to realize is that it's not the Message... it's the Messenger... and that Messenger is an existential danger to the United States.

...and use algorithms that prevent you from doing searches that they don't agree...
Got an example? You go ahead and serve-up a related topic I'll Google it, and tell you if my search was suppressed. If I find anything I'll post a link to prove it.
and don't allow you to find information that blows cocksuckers like you out of the water when we get in an argument with them.
Do you have an example of such information from a credible and objective source that you would like to serve-up here as a reinforcement of your claim?

As to your sexual innuendo here... well... I'm not the one with his nose up the tailpipe of a sociopathic autocrat-wannabe... but thank you for playing... :cool:

End of story.
Hardly, old boy... this is just the beginning. :itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back