Biden's false election win explained

Of course, it was so obvious. The nursing homes in Wisconsin are just the tip of the iceberg of election honesty and they haven't even investigated the cemeteries yet. Why would anyone question the results? They never did in the former Soviet Union, and they had similar outcomes.

Dont forget the Bamboo Ballots from China

They had to have that mail-in voting because of Covid. Five minutes in a voting booth is obviously more dangerous than an hour in a supermarket three or four times a week. There was no mail-in shopping to protect the people. See how logical it was?

You don’t have people waiting in long lines to get into a Supermarket
And yes, Supermarkets increased their take out orders during COVID and would bring your order to your car

There were no claims of stolen groceries

You don’t have people waiting in long lines to get into a Supermarket
And yes, Supermarkets increased their take out orders during COVID and would bring your order to your car

There were no claims of stolen groceries
No one paid for tomatoes and ended up with apples either.

All that proves is that the polls were as trustworthy as those fraud election sites. They knew they were going to cheat so they just predicted that their cheating would win. It was the old Soviet way. It works every time if you have the media running propaganda interference for you.

So let me get this straight.

ALL the polls were crooked, including polls by Fox News and other right wing outlets that showed Biden with comfortable margins.

All the vote counts were crooked, even those in states run by Republicans.

Obviously, no one explained to you the concept of Occam's Razor to you at an early age.

The simplest solution is usually the answer.

Trump was never popular, Biden got more votes. Full stop.

Let’s say the election was as above board as all the Republican Secretary of State’s and Republican appointed judges said it was…. Because it was. Now let’s say all the fake stories made up by the right we’re an attempt to steal a duly elected President’s office. Answer me this… should we execute the people who pushed this for treason?
Answer me this…should we execute the people who pushed the fake Steele dossier to ruin Trump’s presidency For treason?

1646861134339.jpeg

Truth?? LOL. Oh, sure..it's the truth because YOU...or others...Say So! You believe it, therefore, it's valid. Sorry, doesn't work that way in this country. Trump had his redress..and a lot more than he should have been given. Nothing proven..at all.
Just a bunch of whiny, weak-assed little bitches that can't let make America white again go. :)

Well, he's gone. And if you haven't noticed, his party is slowly breaking away from him.
Meh, better late than never.
No way your party can stand on the immorality that it promotes or lives now. No WAY. Give it time, and it will completely implode guaranteed. God doesn't lie, and trust me the world's days are numbered. You see it all around you, and you know the truth yet you deny it.

So let me get this straight.

ALL the polls were crooked, including polls by Fox News and other right wing outlets that showed Biden with comfortable margins.

All the vote counts were crooked, even those in states run by Republicans.

Obviously, no one explained to you the concept of Occam's Razor to you at an early age.

The simplest solution is usually the answer.

Trump was never popular, Biden got more votes. Full stop.
Explain the stopping of the vote when Trump was clearly leading in the votes during the night, and then couple that with the history of the prior 4 year's, the Russian Hoax, Hillary, and on and on and on it all went ??

No way your party can stand on the immorality that it promotes or lives now. No WAY. Give it time, and it will completely implode guaranteed. God doesn't lie, and trust me the world's days are numbered. You see it all around you, and you know the truth yet you deny it.
You are indeed a "Warrior for God"....:auiqs.jpg:
Good luck. Your time is at an end. Accept it with grace..and EVOLVE..or don't..:)

You are indeed a "Warrior for God"....:auiqs.jpg:
Good luck. Your time is at an end. Accept it with grace..and EVOLVE..or don't..:)
If my time is at end, at least I'm ready. It's going to be a sad day for the deniers who chose this world and it's immorality over life eternal. Not sure how old you are, but enjoy it while it last, because the second death is going to be a very bad situation if Mercy isn't afforded to you come judgement day.

How could average adults in America be so easily fooled into accepting a fraud election that took place right before their eyes? The answer is as simple as a standard television commercial. They were convinced that they needed mail-in voting to achieve fairness when there was no evidence that elections were unfair and to protect them from exposure to diseases when going to a supermarket daily or weekly was not done by mail. Propaganda is powerful and it is bringing us to the brink of world war because the powerful and connected in the US were threatened by Donald Trump. Below is an explanation of how the people were manipulated to follow a path that could easily lead to nuclear bombs dropped on US cities and the destruction of democracy.

Edward Bernays - Wikipedia

Bernays:
More of the usual tiring far, far right wing Trump Cult bullshit. There is one very simple question that you Cultists cannot answer, "Why did the courts and judges, many of them Republican, not go along with your nefarious claims?????

More of the usual tiring far, far right wing Trump Cult bullshit. There is one very simple question that you Cultists cannot answer, "Why did the courts and judges, many of them Republican, not go along with your nefarious claims?????
Because the never Trumper's who hid themselves in their webs of deception, didn't want Trump the bull dog back in office, otherwise because he made them cry. Trump was the boss that no one likes because he gets the job done regardless of the ace kissers who thought that they could operate around him like they did with their weak predecessor's before him. Ever see a corporation or even a military platoon dying because of weak leadership, and then all of a sudden we get a leader that stirs up the pot, brings all the bad apples to the top, then scoops them out in order to save the content in which the bad apple's we're about to destroy ? That was Trump the pot stirrer. His only problem was that the pot was so corrupted that he got burned trying to clean them out.

Answer me this…should we execute the people who pushed the fake Steele dossier to ruin Trump’s presidency For treason?

No, we should give them the Medal of Freedom, given what a complete disaster Trump was. The tragedy was that if people knew about Trump's connections to Russia before the election, he never would have won.

Does anyone really doubt at this point Trump was and is a Russian Stooge?

Explain the stopping of the vote when Trump was clearly leading in the votes during the night, and then couple that with the history of the prior 4 year's, the Russian Hoax, Hillary, and on and on and on it all went ??

Except Trump wasn't "clearly leading". Yes, they stopped counting votes because the election workers had been up for more than 16 hours at that point. Funny thing, they are human beings and THEY NEED SLEEP. But the fact is, the Urban areas ALWAYS report last, because they have more votes to count.

you see, here's the thing. We really never get a final vote count until a week after the election. That's how long it usually takes to count all the votes.

There was no "Russia Hoax". That the Russians meddled in the 2016 election is a fact. So is that many of Trump's associates were Russian Agents. That's why Trump had to pardon them on the way out, in case their memories got better in prison.

Because the never Trumper's who hid themselves in their webs of deception, didn't want Trump the bull dog back in office, otherwise because he made them cry. Trump was the boss that no one likes because he gets the job done regardless of the ace kissers who thought that they could operate around him like they did with their weak predecessor's before him. Ever see a corporation or even a military platoon dying because of weak leadership, and then all of a sudden we get a leader that stirs up the pot, brings all the bad apples to the top, then scoops them out in order to save the content in which the bad apple's we're about to destroy ? That was Trump the pot stirrer. His only problem was that the pot was so corrupted that he got burned trying to clean them out.

Except Trump really didn't do anything like that.

He was the first President since Hoover to post a jobs loss. The first since Hoover to see a contraction in GDP.

The ironic thing was the GOP had about 10 guys who would have made perfectly good presidents, followed most of the same policies and gotten a lot more accomplished.

But because Trump was open in his racism, the GOP base got behind him, because after 50 years of using racism to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests, the racism is really all you have left.

No, we should give them the Medal of Freedom, given what a complete disaster Trump was. The tragedy was that if people knew about Trump's connections to Russia before the election, he never would have won.

Does anyone really doubt at this point Trump was and is a Russian Stooge?

Except Trump wasn't "clearly leading". Yes, they stopped counting votes because the election workers had been up for more than 16 hours at that point. Funny thing, they are human beings and THEY NEED SLEEP. But the fact is, the Urban areas ALWAYS report last, because they have more votes to count.

you see, here's the thing. We really never get a final vote count until a week after the election. That's how long it usually takes to count all the votes.

There was no "Russia Hoax". That the Russians meddled in the 2016 election is a fact. So is that many of Trump's associates were Russian Agents. That's why Trump had to pardon them on the way out, in case their memories got better in prison.
I still can’t beleive people think the reason Hillary lost was Trump’s collusion with Putin. The facts are exactly the opposite. IT WAS HILLARY WHO WAS COLLUDING WITH RUSSIANS. Hillary lost because voters realized she is a deceitful, corrupt politician.

I still can’t beleive people think the reason Hillary lost was Trump’s collusion with Putin. The facts are exactly the opposite. IT WAS HILLARY WHO WAS COLLUDING WITH RUSSIANS. Hillary lost because voters realized she is a deceitful, corrupt politician.

I think that Trump's collusion is pretty much proven by the fact he is out there praising Putin even now.

There probably are tapes with pee hookers out there. It's the only explanation I can come up with.

I think that Trump's collusion is pretty much proven by the fact he is out there praising Putin even now.

There probably are tapes with pee hookers out there. It's the only explanation I can come up with.
Well, bright boy Biden insulted Putin by calling him a killer at the same time he was trying to stop Putin from invading Ukraine.

Perhaps if Trump was President he might have said something nice about Putin and stopped the invasion. If you want to bargain with someone it is not wise to first insult them.

There are pee tapes out there but they are fakes. Trump is a germaphobe who hates shaking hands. The idea that Trump would hire prostitutes to pee on a bed is laughable.

Well, bright boy Biden insulted Putin by calling him a killer at the same time he was trying to stop Putin from invading Ukraine.

Putin is a killer.

Perhaps if Trump was President he might have said something nice about Putin and stopped the invasion. If you want to bargain with someone it is not wise to first insult them.

Putin was going to invade Ukraine no matter what. He needed the distraction from his own problems at home. Understandable, War makes people either rally around the leaders (Alexander I and Stalin) or get rid of him (Nicholas II or the clowns running the place when Afghanistan happened.) My guess is, this war will break Putin.

There are pee tapes out there but they are fakes. Trump is a germaphobe who hates shaking hands. The idea that Trump would hire prostitutes to pee on a bed is laughable.

According to Stormy Daniels, he liked to get spanked with a magazine with his picture on it. Who knows what he was in to.

Putin is a killer.

Putin was going to invade Ukraine no matter what. He needed the distraction from his own problems at home. Understandable, War makes people either rally around the leaders (Alexander I and Stalin) or get rid of him (Nicholas II or the clowns running the place when Afghanistan happened.) My guess is, this war will break Putin.

According to Stormy Daniels, he liked to get spanked with a magazine with his picture on it. Who knows what he was in to.
Some are wondering if Putin is sane. I do think Trump would have started arming Ukraine more when he saw the build up of troops on the Ukraine border.

If Stormy Daniels says something, you can always believe her. She has a hell of a reputation about always being honest — almost as good as Joe Biden‘s rep.

Forum List

Back