Biden's backwards hard hat will turn into a dukakis tank photo

If you've ever worked construction, you'd know this is a normal thing. It helps keep the sun off the neck. But it'll probably go viral and people will make fun of it, because most have never worn a hard hat.

Biden does look retarded wearing it thought.

It's a damn shame that the right enjoys acting like 12yr olds when it comes to things like this. As if there wasn't something important to rag on him about.
first job out of the military. Worked for my FIL who built muli million dollar buildings i downtown Salt Lake
Pretty demanding. You either produced or you were gone.

A lot of guys wear their hardhat backwards on construction sites.

BULLSHIT. I've spent a lot of time on construction sites and other places that wear hard hats and I've never seen one person wear one backwards. For one thing, it wouldn't fit or feel right.

But I understand why Joe wore his backwards! He is used to having his head on backwards staring at his own ass.

BULLSHIT. I've spent a lot of time on construction sites and other places that wear hard hats and I've never seen one person wear one backwards. For one thing, it wouldn't fit or feel right.

But I understand why Joe wore his backwards! He is used to having his head on backwards staring at his own ass.
Lol, I think I have seen just about every violation possible happen on a job site at one time or another. Watched a dumb bitch walk under an overhead crane last night with a 25k payload on it. The crane operator told the dumb bitch to move and nicely. She went ballistic on the crane operator for reminding her of the safety regs. Lol, dumb bitch did this in front of me. Guess where she is today.

Lol, I think I have seen just about every violation possible happen on a job site at one time or another. Watched a dumb bitch walk under an overhead crane last night with a 25k payload on it. The crane operator told the dumb bitch to move and nicely. She went ballistic on the crane operator for reminding her of the safety regs. Lol, dumb bitch did this in front of me. Guess where she is today.

Hopefully out of a job and off the site. Any place I worked, if you didn't use the man door and walked through the garage door instead, you were out of a job.

I saw more stupid things done by idiots than I care to recall. I sent a lot of people home for it. Some were not allowed to return to any of our jobs.

And they got pissed at me for not letting them be idiots on our job sites.

Like dukakis, could be the worst photo op ever

Lol. Pretty dorky looking. Bet the union hall is having a good laugh about it.

On a side note, I always liked Amy K. (Pictured in article). Would be one of my top presidential candidates. To bad she has the charisma of a rock.

Hopefully out of a job and off the site. Any place I worked, if you didn't use the man door and walked through the garage door instead, you were out of a job.
Yep unemployment line. I am not normally there for 3rd shift. Had a bunch of complaints about her. Went to see for myself. Took all of 45 minutes into the shift to find a valid offense to get rid of her. Now I need to talk to her immediate supervisor. All the complaints I have had he should have done something with out me having to show up. There is scuttle butt that he was sleeping with her. Lol, she might not be the only one hitting the door . I was asked to come out of retirement this winter to get this plant back on track. I am to old to deal with such horse shit. They got me till fishing season. Then I am gone. Wonder how much more horse shif I will find in this place.

Yep unemployment line. I am not normally there for 3rd shift. Had a bunch of complaints about her. Went to see for myself. Took all of 45 minutes into the shift to find a valid offense to get rid of her. Now I need to talk to her immediate supervisor. All the complaints I have had he should have done something with out me having to show up. There is scuttle butt that he was sleeping with her. Lol, she might not be the only one hitting the door . I was asked to come out of retirement this winter to get this plant back on track. I am to old to deal with such horse shit. They got me till fishing season. Then I am gone. Wonder how much more horse shif I will find in this place.

Safety violations are not only a huge insurance liability but make the workplace that much more dangerous for everyone.

Like dukakis, could be the worst photo op ever

The tank photo didn't kill Dukakis' campaign. He could have survived that. It didn't help, but it's not what destroyed it.

No, what ruined his chances was his response to Bernard Shaw's first debate question about whether he would support the death penalty should his wife, Kitty, be raped and murdered...

No man who doesn't want to see the person who raped and murdered his wife dead... probably not going to sit in the big chair...

Safety violations are not only a huge insurance liability but make the workplace that much more dangerous for everyone.
Hurts moral and creates turn over also . Bad news all the way around. I regret working there this winter. This is normally when I see my grandchildren. This shit is actual work. Fishing charters does not feel like work. Hell on my day off during the summer I do my laundry, do my shopping and then hop on the boat and go fishing. I do the same thing on my day off as I do at work. I am truly looking forward to March 27th my first jigging trip.

If you've ever worked construction, you'd know this is a normal thing. It helps keep the sun off the neck. But it'll probably go viral and people will make fun of it, because most have never worn a hard hat.

Biden does look retarded wearing it thought.

It's a damn shame that the right enjoys acting like 12yr olds when it comes to things like this. As if there wasn't something important to rag on him about.
Was he out in the sun?

Forum List

Back