Biden's backwards hard hat will turn into a dukakis tank photo

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Like dukakis, could be the worst photo op ever

IMG_6388.jpeg

The DNC is more worried about the 'down-ticket' now than they are the presidency. They've lost that. Even with the usual 20 million ballots from dead people, and the usual cheating; they're done. That race is over.

IMO, we should stop worrying abot the presidency and start to hammer the DNC, the dimocrap scum Party itself.

Without the House and the Senate, they are pretty well screwed. If we can get a Super Majority, we can possibly do the World a favor and make the most disgusting, the most evil, the most traitorous, treasonous, back-stabbing party (and voters) in history a footnote.

The DNC may virtually concede the presidency and hope Patriots and Republicans stay home. We don't like politics anyway. We don't like politicians, either. Even our own.

So I think the DNC runs with Sponge Brains Shits Pants, knowing that we know that he's gonzo. Meanwhile, they get their loyalists, their dishonest Unions and Academia, the media (who is curently collapsing) and their GOTV efforts and try to keep us from getting that Super Majority.

But it is a funny pic

Unlikely.

If you've ever worked construction, you'd know this is a normal thing. It helps keep the sun off the neck. But it'll probably go viral and people will make fun of it, because most have never worn a hard hat.

Biden does look retarded wearing it thought.

It's a damn shame that the right enjoys acting like 12yr olds when it comes to things like this. As if there wasn't something important to rag on him about.

No, they don't.

If they do, it's not for long. They'll be 'asked off the job'.

idiot

I spent 20 years as a safety inspector & trainer. Unless there is a danger of falling g objects, the hard hat is often an unnecessary requirement.

If I saw guys digging a trench with their hard hat on backwards, they were not asked off the job. Not by me, the prime contractor or the customer.

A lot of guys wear their hardhat backwards on construction sites.

A big Nothing Burger.

Actually what construction workers do is wear the headgear normally and reverse the hard hat and reattach it. The black band and knob would be on the back of his liver spotted head. Lunchbox *Joe is a moron.

If you've ever worked construction, you'd know this is a normal thing. It helps keep the sun off the neck. But it'll probably go viral and people will make fun of it, because most have never worn a hard hat.

Biden does look retarded wearing it thought.

It's a damn shame that the right enjoys acting like 12yr olds when it comes to things like this. As if there wasn't something important to rag on him about.

It's not

Biden is retarded.

The left simply ignores the important things.
They are part of a Cult that shields them from important things.

Forum List

Back