Biden's America - $18 Combo Meal At McDonalds

Trump has no problem affording McDonalds

1699110968188.png

If you can’t, why does that become MY problem?

So, you are just talking out your ass and blaming stuff on Biden due to your BDS.

Got it
Biden has had high disapproval numbers for over two years, along with 70% of Americans saying the country is going in the wrong direction. That is not BDS. That is fact. Your trouble is you are a fact denier.

Minimum wage rates are more than likely behind the prices going up at McDonald's.
In Connecticut, it's $15 an hour.

Note to Conservatives…

If you don’t like paying $18 for a McDonalds Combo Meal…..
LEAVE

I am sure there are other countries that would gladly take you

The reason McDonald's had popularity is because they were fast, cheap, and decent.

It appears they don't want to be any of those things anymore.
They haven’t been that in years. Overpriced, slow and nasty.

Used to be great. Lost that in the late 90s.

I'd NEVER take my family out for that slop. EvER. If every McDonald's closed I'd cheer.

Remember when you could take your whole family to Mickey Dee's for $18? Well, not any more. It's $18 per person.

I remember getting five hamburgers at McDonalds in High School for a buck. Actually, I think a Big Mac combo meal around here is still in the $8 something price range, but I'm not sure, I haven't gone through a fast food place in ages. But I love it! If they are that expensive now in some regions, they will be going out of business, and all those kids who fought to make a "living wage" at a burger joint will be out of a job. :lmao:

People sink into depression, hate those around them, get sick and die prematurely, have broken psyches and sexual orientations, fall into obscurantism, suicide and escapism cults - and still continue to convince themselves that it is their nature, that they are in the most natural environment.

People sink into depression, hate those around them, get sick and die prematurely, have broken psyches and sexual orientations, fall into obscurantism, suicide and escapism cults - and still continue to convince themselves that it is their nature, that they are in the most natural environment.
That is only true of people who are money motivated or stuff motivated.

There are other motivators for people that have nothing to do with wealth or poverty.

Even guys in prison can have a "good day".

Could you expound a bit more on what you see causing this?

Forum List

Back