Bidenflation: This McDonald's Combo Meal Will Cost You Almost $20

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Holy hell.

I'll admit, I don't remember the last time I ate Mickey D's, and this ain't gonna exactly have me rushing back to the Drive Thru.

TikToker @xconmedia shared the pricey meal that he found at a Connecticut McDonald's location.

"Well, well, well," he says at the beginning of his video.

The TikToker then zooms in to give viewers a better look at the prices on the menu inside the restaurant.

"Does anybody see the prices of these combo meals?" he asks.

"The prices of a Big Mac combo meal? $16.89?"

Some of the other menu prices seen in the video exceeded $18.

A Quarter Pounder with Cheese and Bacon combo meal was listed at $18.29 while the burger cost $9.39 without a medium drink and fries.

"Y'all remember the stimulus checks that they gave out?" @xconmedia continued.

Make America Zimbabwe!

Cool story bro.
It always is for the uninitiated.

E7OuOrRWUAAJzke

Its not that way in California. I think you live in some place like Missouri, I believe. You have much lower prices all the way around.
Probably so since California is expensive to live in and always has been since I was looking to move there in 1978 and 1982.

Call the number on the back of the Burger King receipt. Order a Whopper value mean for around $9. Give them the receipt. They deduct the price of the Whopper and you get the meal for around $3.50.

I'm not sure that people in Connecticut will pay far more for a combo meal than people in other places will means all that much overall.

Holy hell.

I'll admit, I don't remember the last time I ate Mickey D's, and this ain't gonna exactly have me rushing back to the Drive Thru.

Make America Zimbabwe!
That's terrible news for people with terrible diets like "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

trump doc.jpg

That's terrible news for people with terrible diets like "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

View attachment 774794

And yet he's ten times more vivacious than the re-animated corpse that Chinese money installed as our current "President".

Holy hell.

Make America Zimbabwe!
Wife stopped a couple weeks ago, picked up 2 fish sandwiches and 2 large fries,

$28

Not going back

Forum List

Back