Biden's America - $18 Combo Meal At McDonalds

Remember when you could take your whole family to Mickey Dee's for $18? Well, not any more. It's $18 per person. The poor used to not go hungry thanks to fast food. Maybe it clogged their arteries but at least they could eat cheap. Now they have to either go hungry or face eviction. This is Biden's America. But, everything's going just fine. Inflation is over. Please vote for us!

Out here in reality that's under $10.00

Out here in reality that's under $10.00
LOL. So, you're saying that Connecticut, New York, California, and other dark blue places aren't part of reality? The sad part is, that is the reality in these places and they want to make the entire country just like them.

Remember when you could take your whole family to Mickey Dee's for $18? Well, not any more. It's $18 per person. The poor used to not go hungry thanks to fast food. Maybe it clogged their arteries but at least they could eat cheap. Now they have to either go hungry or face eviction. This is Biden's America. But, everything's going just fine. Inflation is over. Please vote for us!

Biden should pass a bill limiting the McDonalds Happy Meal to $10?

If it is Biden's fault why can I get one for less than 10 buck but they are 18 in Connecticut.

Seems more of a state problem than a POTUS problem.

LOL. So, you're saying that Connecticut, New York, California, and other dark blue places aren't part of reality? The sad part is, that is the reality in these places and they want to make the entire country just like them.

What is it you would like the POTUS to do to limit the price of McDs in these states?

Read reviews and share your opinion (in Nevada)

Price
Extra Value Meals Meals Include Medium F ...
Big Mac $3.99
Big Mac - Meal $5.99
2 Cheeseburgers $2.00
25 more rows ...

No, I'm saying it's an outlier and you're trying to make it seem universal.

Why do you guys need to be spoon fed every single discussion point?

If you can’t afford to eat at McDonalds, get off your lazy, fat ass and get a better paying job.
Stop expecting the Nanny State to get you cheap combo meals
bam-excited.gif

The prices vary depending on the locality. That goes for all fast food, restaurants, etc around the country. Add in that most are franchises and set their own prices ...

The creeps are claiming the Trump-caused world wide inflation is Biden's fault.
It's fucktard creeps like you's fault.

economynpc.jpg

What you fucktards failed to have the prescience to realize is that by shutting down the whole

economy to make the Orange Man look bad, it's going to have long-lasting implications that will linger

and have significant negative impact for years. Probably up until almost a decade later. Fucktards.

Two presidential terms later of Americans suffering because of your shortsighted "politically expedient" bullshit.

FUCK YOU! :fu:

Last edited:
Because leftists want to turn the whole country into their dark blue states, where the prices are $18.

If you can’t afford $18 for a burger, get off your lazy ass and get a better job. There are plenty of second jobs you can get if you want to take your family to McDonalds. Try Uber.

Stop expecting ”The Gubmint” to get you cheap McDonalds.
Why are Conservatives such Freeloaders?

When I would go to a out of town gun shop (opens at 1100) I would stop by McDs for a couple plain hamburgers as it was usually lunch time when I left the shop. I quit last year when the bill was almost $4.00.

Now I understand.

OIP.M0KiB04WLukZCdd5v1Y7zAHaDr

I carry my provender with me now.

If you can’t afford $18 for a burger, get off your lazy ass and get a better job. There are plenty of second jobs you can get if you want to take your family to McDonalds. Try Uber.

Stop expecting ”The Gubmint” to get you cheap McDonalds.
Why are Conservatives such Freeloaders?
It would be much easier just to vote all dems out of office and stop this nonsense.

Forum List

Back