Biden's America - $18 Combo Meal At McDonalds

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Remember when you could take your whole family to Mickey Dee's for $18? Well, not any more. It's $18 per person. The poor used to not go hungry thanks to fast food. Maybe it clogged their arteries but at least they could eat cheap. Now they have to either go hungry or face eviction. This is Biden's America. But, everything's going just fine. Inflation is over. Please vote for us!

Remember when you could take your whole family to Mickey Dee's for $18? Well, not any more. It's $18 per person. The poor used to not go hungry thanks to fast food. Maybe it clogged their arteries but at least they could eat cheap. Now they have to either go hungry or face eviction. This is Biden's America. But, everything's going just fine. Inflation is over. Please vote for us!

I paid eight dollars and some change just two days ago.

Teabaggers, now blaming a McDonald's combo meal on Biden?

Big Mac Meal in McDonald's, prices in the states - MC-Menu​

1699105136622.png
mc-menu.com
https://mc-menu.com › mcdonalds-menu-prices › 62-...

Big Mac Meal - 560 - 1120 Cal., price $ 6.19 to $ 11.79, average price $ 8.64. The lowest price of a Big Mac Meal in the cities of OH at a price of $ 6.19. ...

The person MUST have been a MAGA moron, they didn't even look at the menu?
Then they actually paid the $18, which you have to do, before they make it for you.

Teabaggers are THAT STUPID.

Next up, blaming Biden for ...............my flat tire.

Here in Western Pennsylvania, the price of a "happy meal" is now about $12.

OTOH, I can go to Arby's with the Old Ball & Chain, buy one of their Market Fresh sandwiches in a "meal," add an extra small drink and a gigantic cookie, and have lunch for two for about $16. We do that at least once a week.
I prefer the Reuben.

Attachments

• 1699106121955.jpeg
    1699106121955.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 4

Forum List

Back