Bidenomics it’s not working. Groceries have gone up in price at the local supermarket.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
What’s this propaganda about “inflation coming down. “ I just saw that frozen fries at Wegmans Which for the longest time was $1.99 is now $3.50.

Many things there are up in price and the funny thing is there’s a tag on it says this is the “best price”… perhaps it’s a combination of greed by the supermarket as well as a bad economy. We certainly have a bad economy. Gas prices are also up in my area.

We don’t have a type of strong willed population. It seems that we had during the great depression, which got us out of the great depression. Cancel culture and racism from Democrats by support of BLM and the radical LGBT agenda is pouring fuel onto the fire. We didn’t have that back in World War II or the dustbowl so that’s a problem and we have to correct it.

What’s this propaganda about inflation coming down. I just saw that frozen fries at Wegmans. Which for the longest time was $1.99 is now $3.50.

Many things there are up in price and the funny thing is there’s a tag on it says this is the “best price”… perhaps it’s a combination of greed by the supermarket as well as a bad economy. We certainly have a bad economy. Gas prices are also up in my area.

We don’t have a type of strong willed population. It seems that we had during the great depression, which got us out of the great depression. Cancel culture and racism from Democrats by support of BLM and the radical LGBT agenda is pouring fuel onto the fire. We didn’t have that back in World War II or the dustbowl so that’s a problem and we have to correct it.
When life becomes unaffordable, that means Bidenomics is working.

You got it all wrong.

This is part of a planned failure of the USA as we used to know it.
It's gone folks.
It will take blood and ashes to get it back, and there are no guarantees that will even work.
Gone.
Prove me wrong......please prove me wrong.

What’s this propaganda about “inflation coming down. “ I just saw that frozen fries at Wegmans Which for the longest time was $1.99 is now $3.50.

Holy shit you're stupid. OMG!

It's gone folks.
It will take blood and ashes to get it back, and there are no guarantees that will even work.
Gone.
Then get the fuck out. You won't be missed.

It's gone folks.
Gone.

So what are you waiting for?

Forum List

Back