Biden wants to allow non-citizens to vote in AZ

I mean I know, right. I mean these immigrants pay sales tax, they often pay Social Security tax, They pay property tax, excise taxes and God knows what else. I mean who were these dumbshit founders Taxation, without representation, hell, it is the American way,

Hello Earth, how do you "PAY SS tax" without a valid SS#? You can buy property without a credit report *usually need an ID? do they bring enough cash for a home?

They already did Vote in 2020 and 2022. No law will stop DEMS operatives from putting their names on the VOTER list. Then a Mail ballot is sent somewhere? someone gets it and fills it in and signs it. No one is allowed to verify the signatures.

In CA they batch register them at the "field office" pun intented. Ballots show to that address.....someone fills them all out and returns them. Year after year, vote after vote.

Hello Earth, how do you "PAY SS tax" without a valid SS#? You can buy property without a credit report *usually need an ID? do they bring enough cash for a home?

Illegal workers use a fake or stolen SSN. Money is taken out of their pay to go into that account. They pay the tax but cannot claim benefits

#1 By obtaining a TIN (Tax Identification Number) which allows for paying SS tax without a SS number.

#2 Identity theft, using the valid SS security number of another person works best if the real person is not in a position to have SS tax taken out of wages. (Elderly retiree not working, non-working spouse of someone, child, etc.).

WW

the dem party aint far left enough for ya eh?

I'm pro-life. I fully support the 2nd. I believe we need to balance the budget? We need to support the Electoral College and the Supreme Court at 9.

Is that too left for you?

I'm pro-life. I fully support the 2nd. I believe we need to balance the budget? We need to support the Electoral College and the Supreme Court at 9.

Is that too left for you?
the fact that you very rarely criticize the left but constantly attack the right tells us all we need to know about you .

the fact that you very rarely criticize the left but constantly attack the right tells us all we need to know aboutKroger.

Criticize "the left"?

I should criticize anti-war efforts? Efforts to stop taxpayer financing of corporations and wall street?

I criticize Biden all the time, just the same as Obama.

Your blinders don't allow you to see everything.

Forum List

Back