Biden threatens Israel that they have a short window

Joe Biden is threatening Israel that what support they do have will quickly erode unless they can accomplish what they need to do in their military campaign in a very short time.

The antisemitic pressure within his own party must be crushing.

Biden is 100% correct and is reporting the sentiments of our closest allies.

I TOLD YOU Biden would turn on Israel. Remember he's half the Jew hating Obama/Biden team. The hypocrisy of Biden's Ukraine policy vs Israel is off the charts.

I TOLD YOU Biden would turn on Israel. Remember he's half the Jew hating Obama/Biden team. The hypocrisy of Biden's Ukraine policy vs Israel is off the charts.
Biden has no soul.

Just 10% off the top and he could be yours.

So Israel said they purposefully targeted civilians?

Link?
Sounded like they justified it as a targeted assassination, with a big bomb, of a Hamas leader who was hiding under the camp. Not that there were weapons being hidden and/or used from that camp. But then again how far would the allies have gone to kill German or Japanese leaders if they could have.

Just the optics of Biden sending the SoS to Israel to demand a ceasefire has Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran celebrating.
There was no demand. A demand would include a threat to cut off aid. That ain't happening.

Biden asked Israel to open a window to get our citizens trapped in Gaza out. Israel refused. No matter why our citizens were there, they are as much of US citizens as anyone. Ike wouldn't have put up with our 'allies' placing our citizens in harms way. I like to think Trump wouldn't either. We have two carrier groups right there. If Israel won't lift a finger for our citizens, we need only open the window ourselves.

Forum List

Back