Biden threatens Israel that they have a short window

Joe Biden is threatening Israel that what support they do have will quickly erode unless they can accomplish what they need to do in their military campaign in a very short time.

The antisemitic pressure within his own party must be crushing.
Biden is caving in to the anti-Israel faction in his party. I don't understand how Jewish Democrats can support that two faced ass-hole.

Fuck with the bull you get the horns.

Go Israel
Get on your knees and suck it!

MDA1OTM1MC5qcGc

I have never supported people targeting civlians.

Again, only Hamas has done this. Even the Nazis tried to hide their war crimes.
You must be blind or you’re Bibi’s mistress.

And they called Putin a war criminal for killing a few Uke civilians, while not word as Israel massacres Gazan civilians by the thousands.
Civilians being killed by Israel while attacking Hamas is their Hamas's PR stunt to gain sympathy from asshats like you, who don't give a rip about the dead Israelis, congrats on being a pawn!~

How Biden thinks this is any of our damn business is beyond me.

I also find it funny that literally EVERYONE who complained about foreigners interfering in our affairs seemingly has no problem messing around in the affairs of other nations.

This shit is none of our business and Israel should be free to conduct their military affairs as they see fit.

AKA fuck Biden
Of course it's part of our business. Israel is a strategic and business partner. That the Neo-GOP want to abandon them to the hoards if they can't roll back already passed laws they oppose is telling. They want the GOP to return to the isolationist stance they had before Eisenhower.

Joe Biden is threatening Israel that what support they do have will quickly erode unless they can accomplish what they need to do in their military campaign in a very short time.

The antisemitic pressure within his own party must be crushing.
That's kinda funny. The antisemitic part, I mean. That whole party is 'antisemitic' in that they are anti-capitalist and Israel is a Free Market Capitalist State.

dimocrap scum HATE capitalism. Well, unless they can control it.

Most of the Jews in the dimocrap scum party hail originally from Eastern Europe and kept a lot of Marxist sentiment with them over the decades. Some are apostates, some are not, but the time is coming when they will have to decide what is more important, their religion or their politics.

How is it you prolong a conflict and ensure that thousands upon thousands more die?

You tell Israel to stop killing Hamas.

Forum List

Back