Biden said 'we gotta do something"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Video: Speaker Mike Johnson heads to the border TODAY with 60 GOP lawmakers after HISTORIC 302,000 illegal migrants flooded into US and even Biden said 'we gotta do something"

JOE!!! YOU caused this when you FIRST told the illegals..
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

THEN you did this the first day in office!!!

JANUARY 20, 2021

Proclamation on the Termination Of Emergency With Respect To The Southern Border Of The United States And Redirection Of Funds Diverted To Border Wall Construction​

All the while Joe lives behind walls!
Bidenshomewithwall.png

Right he tells them "you should come" now three years later he says we need to do something..

and all liberals on this site can do is laugh at the facts of the real desruction caused by the political hacks they voted into office.

Biden's something just happens to be more money for America's war against Russia in the Ukraine.

Better late than never, I reckon.

The Dems own this mess, and it could cost them 2024.
No, they should just double down on what they have been telling the American people all this time, and that is, the border is secure.

:auiqs.jpg:

No, they should just double down on what they have been telling the American people all this time, and that is, the border is secure.

:auiqs.jpg:
Biden will definitely go down in history for this record: I corrected by adding 2023!

TrumpvsBidenilleagals010324.png

Last edited:
Over the past twelve months, CBP has encountered a stunning 3.2 million illegal aliens at our borders—more than all four years of the Trump Administration combined. The FY 2023 total represents a 16 percent increase over FY 2022 (2.76 million) and a 63 percent increase over FY 2021 (1.96 million).Oct 23, 202

Forum List

Back