Biden: Russian Election Interference Wouldn’t Have Happened ‘On My Watch Or Barack’s Watch’

Now that is funny. Of course, Russian interference *did* happen on Obama-Biden's watch. They were in power when the 2016 election was held. The impact of Russian meddling was minimal, if not inconsequential, but the meddling occurred under Obama-Biden's DOJ, FBI, etc.

Now that is funny. Of course, Russian interference *did* happen on Obama-Biden's watch. They were in power when the 2016 election was held. The impact of Russian meddling was minimal, if not inconsequential, but the meddling occurred under Obama-Biden's DOJ, FBI, etc.
And Russia has interfered with every election since 1950.

Then that short-bus blithering idiot is accidentally admitting the Dems. were lying about the whole "Russian collusion" paranoid delusion, because it supposedly happened in 2016, when Typhoid Barry was still president.

Please let Biden win the nomination.

I want to see that campaign...holy shit that will be entertaining.

I thought that under Obamas and Bidens watch is precisely when it happened. I'm confused. Or maybe it is Biden that is confused...

I don't think Biden will get the dem nomination, but I could be wrong.

Every time this dumb ass Tard opens his mouth he makes a fool of himself...

I will wager there is no way this Dip Shit is the Tard nominee.

I hope to lose this wager............…

Biden forgets he and Obama were in office during Russian election interference, says they wouldn't have allowed it
It's campaign nonsense, tailored for boobs who don't bother with fact checking.
This should be known without fact checking. Obama and Biden were in office when the 2016 election took place.....common knowledge.

Every time this dumb ass Tard opens his mouth he makes a fool of himself...

I will wager there is no way this Dip Shit is the Tard nominee.

I hope to lose this wager............…

Biden forgets he and Obama were in office during Russian election interference, says they wouldn't have allowed it
It's campaign nonsense, tailored for boobs who don't bother with fact checking.
This should be known without fact checking. Obama and Biden were in office when the 2016 election took place.....common knowledge.
normal folks would know, Biden supporters however...

Forum List

Back