Trump Got the Left to Come Out Against the 4th Of July

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Last edited:
Its incredible. Whatever Trump does drives them crazy. Voters will be reminded how crazy the dems really are in 2020.
Until then, enjoy the dem primaries and their circular firing squad.

Americans love and understand July 4th. No one needed Donald Dork to explain it. He only tarnished and contaminated it.

Trump has played the incredible trick of making the Left seem to come out against the 4th of July. The public doesn’t hear the nuance only the beat. And he’s done this time and again on God, mom and apple pie.
Trump is probably one of the most brilliant politicians in American history.

Ten Independence Day Tweets Showcasing Leftist Media's Hatred for Patriotism

Eh, too much group think inspires me to mention the trail of tears or something also.

But yeah, if we're happy Trump can make the folks who voted against him less patriotic, go Donald?

Americans love and understand July 4th. No one needed Donald Dork to explain it. He only tarnished and contaminated it.
Oh just shut up. Trump gave a great speech, wasn't that long. I bet you didn't watch it, and it still bothers you. Man, get a life. Lol

Trump has played the incredible trick of making the Left seem to come out against the 4th of July. The public doesn’t hear the nuance only the beat. And he’s done this time and again on God, mom and apple pie.

Eh, too much group think inspires me to mention the trail of tears or something also.

But yeah, if we're happy Trump can make the folks who voted against him less patriotic, go Donald?
Getting his opponents to stop hiding and show the world want they truly believe is the pinnacle of political gamesmanship.

Getting his opponents to stop hiding and show the world want they truly believe is the pinnacle of political gamesmanship.

I don't know if you are seeing the bigger picture.

A good political leader makes everyone proud to be part of the group.

This isn't quite the same as a major league baseball team where you can cut or trade folks who aren't in for "my way or the highway".

Oh just shut up. Trump gave a great speech, wasn't that long. I bet you didn't watch it, and it still bothers you. Man, get a life. Lol
I thought I was listening to a seventh-grade history teacher.

The democrat have their own holiday, May Day.

iu

The fact we have gotten to the point where Betsy Ross first iteration of the American Flag is racist and offensive as well as military display and appreciation on the 4th is oppressive says it all. Unless US is being trashed or we are submissive to the rest of the World, the Left is not happy.

No, your hatred for America
I thought I was listening to a seventh-grade history teacher.
We aren't talking about Obama off the teleprompter.

Its incredible. Whatever Trump does drives them crazy. Voters will be reminded how crazy the dems really are in 2020.
Until then, enjoy the dem primaries and their circular firing squad.
The Left handed Trump their puppet strings and he knows how to use them.
Trump was a democrat he knows their play book and how to use it. I am sure he was in a few backroom meetings and democrat next steps lol

I don't know if you are seeing the bigger picture.

A good political leader makes everyone proud to be part of the group.

This isn't quite the same as a major league baseball team where you can cut or trade folks who aren't in for "my way or the highway".
Like Obama did?

This just in...... all TDS sufferers are now using their bare hands to wipe their ass after learning Trump also uses toilet
Yes, Americans love the 4th. But the topic is Leftists.
Well, I am disagreeing with the premise of the OP.

He didn't have a premise.
He linked a series of tweets made by a host of media "news" outlets where they, indeed, made a lot of comments that are not so awesome.

Forum List

Back