I propose a Zero-Fifths Compromise

Illegals will count as Zero-Fifths of a person for the purpose of electoral votes.

Deal?

This isn't about electoral votes really. It is about government spending. If they don't count illegals, LA might not get the biggest cut from the government welfare pie.

Illegals will count as Zero-Fifths of a person for the purpose of electoral votes.

Deal?

This isn't about electoral votes really. It is about government spending. If they don't count illegals, LA might not get the biggest cut from the government welfare pie.
Oops, you must be confused. California is a donor State and pays out a lot of money to pay for the Trump voters in red States.

Deal?

Oops, you must be confused. California is a donor State and pays out a lot of money to pay for the Trump voters in red States.

They should push for lower taxes for themselves and lower spending to punish those red states.

I'll wait.

Deal?

Then you should be first in line for dismantling the welfare state.

But you're not....You'd rather keep invoking this shopworn and debunked liberoidal trope instead.

I propose booting out of the country anyone who can't pass a written English test.

Deal?

I am not mistaken. I said LA not California strawman creator

Deal?

They should push for lower taxes for themselves and lower spending to punish those red states.

I'll wait.
Or they can just push for more federal return. But i will pass on your expert opinion.

Why? I dont have an emotional, uncrotrollable reaction to simple mathematical facts. That's your department. I can still retain my principles without going into a tailspin every time a 2 sentence meme comes along.

Deal?

Dear Bootney Lee Farnsworth
What about this approach:
If people want to recognize Mexicans and other Latin/South Americans
as descendants of Native Americans having claim to the land,
WHY NOT CLAIM LAND ON THE MEXICAN SIDE OF THE BORDER.

Doesn't THAT make more sense if 12-20 MILLION
Mexican nationals are living undocumented in the US
who could legally be granted land by Mexico?

I see nothing wrong with AGREEMENTS on what lands
to grant to WORKERS willing to build their own towns,
just like the Natives built their own settlements and didn't expect
handouts from govt. Why can't Trump work out settlement plans
between US and Mexican govt to set aside land on the MEXICAN
side of the border for THEIR citizens to develop and own for
equal opportunity as other settlers had in building their own settlements?

Deal?

Dear Bootney Lee Farnsworth
What about this approach:
If people want to recognize Mexicans and other Latin/South Americans
as descendants of Native Americans having claim to the land,
WHY NOT CLAIM LAND ON THE MEXICAN SIDE OF THE BORDER.

Doesn't THAT make more sense if 12-20 MILLION
Mexican nationals are living undocumented in the US
who could legally be granted land by Mexico?

I see nothing wrong with AGREEMENTS on what lands
to grant to WORKERS willing to build their own towns,
just like the Natives built their own settlements and didn't expect
handouts from govt. Why can't Trump work out settlement plans
between US and Mexican govt to set aside land on the MEXICAN
side of the border for THEIR citizens to develop and own for
equal opportunity as other settlers had in building their own settlements?
What a silly idea. Their problem is bad infrastructure, crime, and jobs. So lets put them on a piece of desert land with no infrastructure, dominated by drug cartels, with no jobs. Come on. Get real.

Why? I dont have an emotional, uncrotrollable reaction to simple mathematical facts. That's your department. I can still retain my principles without going into a tailspin every time a 2 sentence meme comes along.
There's no emotional response here, Corky....If you were the least bit interested in mathematical facts, you wouldn't have invoked that stale, shopworn, and debunked liberoidal trope.

And you wouldn't know a principled position if it kicked you in the nuts.

If you were the least bit interested in mathematical facts, you wouldn't have invoked that stale, shopworn, and debunked liberoidal trope.
That doesnt make any sense. It's a mathematical fact. Which also makes it...a fact. Dude, you always fall on your face when you try to troll me and end up in a little hissy fit. Learn your lesson.

Forum List

Back