Biden recently got $millions from China for WHAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Biden lets that Chinese spy balloon mysteriously float around and spy over top secret American secret installations for days. Then, afterwards shoots it down. Then gets millions of $ from China without any real explanation. But Trump is indicted over what?

Biden lets that Chenese spy balloon mysteriously float around and spy over top secret American secret installations for days. Then, afterwards shoots it down. Then gets millions of $ from China without any real explanation. But trump is indicted over what?
OP's are supposed to have a link.

Please show us the millions President Biden recently received from China.

• Banned

I wish you people held the Democrats multiple impeachments and Alvin Bragg to the same standards. Truley.

I wish you people held the Democrats multiple impeachments and Alvin Bragg to the same standards. Truley.
We cannot do so without actual evidence like the ones Alvin Bragg and the NY Southern District have on Trump.

When are you going to help with the evidence for it to happen? So far, nothing but allegations, accusations, plenty of conspiracy theories intent in destroying people's lives without any evidence.

• Banned

So, let me get this straight: I am held to a higher standard than NY DA Bragg? Same one that is creating a new paradigm indicting a president just on mere allegations? BUT I NEED TO GIVE YOU A LINK? Why?

Last edited:
So, let me get this straight: I am held to a higher standard than NY DA Bragg?
You have no standards. Which is why you keep smashing spaghetti against the wall, hoping any of it will stick.

DA Bragg has documents, witnesses, all the evidence he needed to come to the conclusion of 34 felonies for Trump's behavior. He would never have done so, otherwise.

You do not wish to accept that Trump can behave badly and has to pay the price for that behavior, that is your problem and not the law.

Biden lets that Chinese spy balloon mysteriously float around and spy over top secret American secret installations for days. Then, afterwards shoots it down. Then gets millions of $ from China without any real explanation. But Trump is indicted over what?

and what did Trump get from china to let in those balloons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back