Biden Pushes Homosexual Marriage as a Binding Human Right

I would bet my house I have read the Bible far more than you have and have far more formal training with it.
Very good. Keep it up. I'm praying it'll sink in one of these days. Start by reading in both Testaments where homosexuality is considered a sin. Enjoy.

Very good. Keep it up. I'm praying it'll sink in one of these days. Start by reading in both Testaments where homosexuality is considered a sin. Enjoy.

Lying is considered a sin and you have it down to a fine art.

You know, to God one sin is not worse than the other.

What a pant load
Roses or tulips?

Think about it; conservatives usually are being raised according to the motto - as a man you need to be tough, you need to be hard onto yourself to survive.
Libs&lefties usually are being raised - it's okay for a man to cry - as a man it's also great and normal to act like a queer

Now who do you think has the higher EI? meaning in who's brain is the emphasizing onto emotions more prominent? ...think

People who are transgender and gay have a right to live their life and should not be in fear of their lives.
I fully agree.

But it can't end up in gays being free to roam around and recruiting their new victims - supported by laws in regards to e.g. school curriculum's that serve to enhance their bounty quota. Or are clearly intended to brainwash people into believing that being gay or queer is "normal".

Since it is NOT - it's absolutely sick IMO, and the causes are as I had stated many times - mental distortion due to their parental situation and their upbringing.

Biological Bi-sexuality; is a genetic defect by nature for which the individual can't be blamed. They also do not go hunting for prey or manipulate - they simply want their personal situation to be adjusted accordingly, and should therefore be helped - if deemed appropriate and medically/physiologically justifiable, also via an operation.

Forum List

Back