Biden Pushes Homosexual Marriage as a Binding Human Right

Yes. Haven't you heard? The Groomer Society is made up of three, main groups: Disney, the Demwit Party, and the LGBTQ+Pedo+Groomers. They formed their coalition right after "gay marriage" was legalized.
You and the church are groomers. You push hate. We see how DeSantis is getting his butt kicked by Disney.

You and the church are groomers. You push hate. We see how DeSantis is getting his butt kicked by Disney.
Take God away from a child, and he's left with Satan. Thus, the monstrous surgeries to cut off their privates. That's the very worst thing you groomers are doing now.

Where is the link stating they are all part of the Groomer Society?

Being a Christian I know you would not just make these things up...would you?

Links provided. You have to learn to read between the lines. Also, birds of a feather flock together.

So, you did just make it up.

Thanks.

You are really not a very good Christian at all, you do not even try to follow the commands of your Lord.

You are going to be in for a rude awakening on judgement day it seems.

So, you did just make it up.

Thanks.

You are really not a very good Christian at all, you do not even try to follow the commands of your Lord.

You are going to be in for a rude awakening on judgement day it seems.
Not made up. Discovered!! Learn discernment.

There is! It's in everyone's future. Only I get to look at it while you swim in it.

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Marriage. Cave people didn't draw wedding ceremonies on the cave walls. Most likely, because there weren't any, back in the day. Jump way ahead, and marriage vows need to be sanctioned by the Churches. Fine and good. Then the State says: Y'all's hitchens need to be legalized. Signed off by a judge.

That's when it all went downhill. Yes, your friend is dying, but you can't see him, because you're not legally related to him.

We like to talk about freedom. Having it, losing it, fighting for it, etc. when we know painfully little about it.

The Lord has a different opinion. I'm old enough to remember when the United States of America was admired and not pushing the Globohomopedo Agenda. How far we've fallen under Obama and now the Usurper.

What the fuck is a BINDING human right? What makes a right "binding?" You are either born with them or you aren't.

Biden just laid bare the fundamental problem with the leftwing theory of rights.

This white Christian male is all for getting rid of marriage altogether so that you will quit arguing about something so unimportant.

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
At least I'm getting you to read Scripture. I pray some of it sticks. Keep up the good work.

Forum List

Back