Fetterman Shows Up to Work Looking Like a Slob Wearing a Hoodie, Attempts to Speak at Press Conference on Debt Ceiling Negotiations (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What the hell did I just watch? This guy is a complete invalid and has zero class when it comes to dressing in front of the cameras. The title is right. He is a slob.

One look at this video and it is obvious John Fetterman is not capable of doing his job.

WATCH:

0-635-1200x630.jpg

The lumps of incoherent flesh uncle Festerman, Dianne Frankenstein, and Pedo Pete are the permanent administrative State's way of rubbing their behind-the-scenes power in all of our faces.

These poor people, who belong under 24/7medical care, are incidental casualties...This is what pure evil looks like.

What the hell did I just watch? This guy is a complete invalid and has zero class when it comes to dressing in front of the cameras. The title is right. He is a slob.

One look at this video and it is obvious John Fetterman is not capable of doing his job.

WATCH:

0-635-1200x630.jpg

He dressed the same way when he campaigned and he was elected. The shit y’all throw hissy fits about takes snowflake to a whole new level

It's on topic....Having political power is more important to soulless shitbags like you, than the lives of clearly impaired people who belong under intensive medical care.

You...suck.
I don’t have political power smart guy. I’m not the topic of this thread so try harder to stay on point

Forum List

Back