Biden Promises To Crack Down On Racist "Junk Fees" Including Airline Preferred Seats, Bounced Check Fees, And Late Charges

In all due respect Uncle Joe, I don't pay for preferred seats on airlines.
I don't bounce checks.
I pay off my credit card every 30 days when the bill comes out.

Your pandering does not help me or the very HUGE majority of Americans one whit but does encourage some to be irresponsible without consequence.

Meanwhile I am paying huge premiums for bread, milk, eggs, produce, meat, gas for my car, utilities, and all essential products and services and not buying many things we used to buy--that hurts other people if you didn't know--all thanks to you. How about some relief there where it would actually help people?
The OP posts a bullshit, twisted take on President Joseph Biden (God's choice) initiatives, and here comes Foxfyre, believing all of it, uncritically, without doing a single bit of Googling to see what the truth is.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

The OP posts a bullshit, twisted take on President Joseph Biden (God's choice) initiatives, and here comes Foxfyre, believing all of it, uncritically, without doing a single bit of Googling to see what the truth is.
The OP posted a link supporting the premise of the OP.

You didn't post anything to show why the OP is incorrect in any way.

Foxfyre gave her opinion as to why Biden's focus is misguided on issues important to Americans and what issues Biden should be addressing.

You didn't address a single point but attacked Foxfyre personally.

Hmm. I wonder how a judge would score this debate?

Biden is a fucking control freak. He has to put his filthy hands on everything.

I'm sick of the disgusting twat. Sick of seeing him on TV, sick of hearing his tortured speech. Wish he'd just go the fuck away.

The OP posted a link supporting the premise of the OP.

You didn't post anything to show why the OP is incorrect in any way.

Foxfyre gave her opinion as to why Biden's focus is misguided on issues important to Americans and what issues Biden should be addressing.

You didn't address a single point but attacked Foxfyre personally.

Hmm. I wonder how a judge would score this debate?
You'll just uncritically believe anything someone posts if they frame it as anti-Democrat, Foxfyre.

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau issued new guidance Wednesday making it illegal for banks to charge overdraft fees when at the time of purchase the bank website or ATM balance showed the customer had enough money in their account. The agency will also make it unlawful for banks to charge a fee to a customer who deposits a check that then bounces.

So if the OP writes you a check and then it bounces, you won't have to pay a fee. Why isn't this a good thing? Why should you pay a $9 fee (what my bank charges) because someone else didn't have the funds in their account when they wrote you that check?

In his remarks, the president also highlighted new rule requirements put into place last month on airlines and online travel websites to disclose fees for picking a seat, checking a bag and other add-ons.

Why isn't this a good thing? Shouldn't you be told before buying your ticket that there are hidden fees? Or do you enjoy getting surprised by surcharges? If it costs an extra $25 to check a bag shouldn't you be told that before you buy the ticket?

Biden said his broader plan would tackle hidden hotel booking fees, termination charges put in place by cable and internet companies and other “surprise charges, the companies sneaking the bills because they can.”

How are these not all great things? You think that you should pay a termination charge if you cancel a service that no longer works for you?

Eliminating the two banking fees will save consumers more than $1 billion a year, the White House said in a statement. The administration has been pushing banks to drop overdraft and other fees related to having insufficient funds and this year overdraft fees are expected to be down 20% compared to 2019, the White House said.

The OP is dishonest, but since he's being dishonest about Democrats, you're all-in.

You'll just uncritically believe anything someone posts if they frame it as anti-Democrat, Foxfyre.

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau issued new guidance Wednesday making it illegal for banks to charge overdraft fees when at the time of purchase the bank website or ATM balance showed the customer had enough money in their account. The agency will also make it unlawful for banks to charge a fee to a customer who deposits a check that then bounces.

So if the OP writes you a check and then it bounces, you won't have to pay a fee. Why isn't this a good thing? Why should you pay a $9 fee (what my bank charges) because someone else didn't have the funds in their account when they wrote you that check?

In his remarks, the president also highlighted new rule requirements put into place last month on airlines and online travel websites to disclose fees for picking a seat, checking a bag and other add-ons.

Why isn't this a good thing? Shouldn't you be told before buying your ticket that there are hidden fees? Or do you enjoy getting surprised by surcharges? If it costs an extra $25 to check a bag shouldn't you be told that before you buy the ticket?

Biden said his broader plan would tackle hidden hotel booking fees, termination charges put in place by cable and internet companies and other “surprise charges, the companies sneaking the bills because they can.”

How are these not all great things? You think that you should pay a termination charge if you cancel a service that no longer works for you?

Eliminating the two banking fees will save consumers more than $1 billion a year, the White House said in a statement. The administration has been pushing banks to drop overdraft and other fees related to having insufficient funds and this year overdraft fees are expected to be down 20% compared to 2019, the White House said.

The OP is dishonest, but since he's being dishonest about Democrats, you're all-in.

And not only are you still going ad hominem, you missed the entire point. No debate points for you. Have a good night.

I pay zero dollars for fees at my bank.
That's probably because you have White privilege and keep a huge minimum balance to avoid the fees.
:auiqs.jpg:

What's the bank?

I also pay zero fees, but my bank is quite exclusive (NFCU), almost as exclusive as Sam's Club. :)

That's probably because you have White privilege and keep a huge minimum balance to avoid the fees.
:auiqs.jpg:

What's the bank?

I also pay zero fees, but my bank is quite exclusive (NFCU), almost as exclusive as Sam's Club. :)
The only require the is that you use bill pay once a month.

Why does your racist party think this is only an issue for black people?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Here is the official White House video saying the exact words in my OP....

(He calls the airline fees racist at the 10:00 mark)

So, Biden actually said those stupid things you think are absolutely ridiculous.

Watch the whole thing before you open your uninformed mouth again.

Watch the whole video, the over-reaching government regulations he proposes are actually much scarier than my OP made clear.

Now what do you have to say?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist had more intelligent comments than you, because he actually got informed before posting, and he commented about Biden wanting to bring down the cost of hearing aids.

I've always wondered how anyone could vote for a potato. Thanks for confirming it for me. The people who do so are also clueless and completely uninformed, as you just demonstrated. But that did not stop you from posting nonsense in writing. It explains perfectly how you could vote for the people whom you yourself refer to as ridiculous.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back