Biden predicts he will slaughter Trump

Hopefully in the future when the world is starving we can make soylent green out of republicans

"Jim Eastland believed there ought not be interaccial marriage. i wouldn't have married my wife. my children would not have been born. this is personal to me. how can you be civil with someone like that" - Wacky Bill De Blasio just now on MSNBC

"Jim Eastland believed there ought not be interaccial marriage. i wouldn't have married my wife. my children would not have been born. this is personal to me. how can you be civil with someone like that" - Wacky Bill De Blasio just now on MSNBC
de Blasio trotted his black wife out while pandering to SC Democrats just a few minutes ago. The only candidate that made sure to introduce his or her spouse.

de Blasio trotted his black wife out while pandering to SC Democrats just a few minutes ago. The only candidate that made sure to introduce his or her spouse.
What is wrong with that?

Will Buttengeig bring out his husband?

"no one should go to jail if they are addicted, they should go to rehab! legalize marijuana and pardon everyone whose in jail because of it!" - Biden just now

"i was taught that being nice and being kind equates with being honest to people you disagree with" - Cory Booker on his feud with VP Biden

The primary is going to be focused on who is the loudest lefty.
Nope. No more than when obama ran to the right of Hillary on healthcare and the economy. No more than when the centrist hawk hillary mopped the floor with bernie sanders. You are delusional.
That ignores the current energy in the party at this moment. This cycle does not look like those others - bernie is not some sideshow. His platform has become the center of democrat talking points.

It is rather funny that Bernie got the party here and then is ultimately marginalized because he does not fit the SJW requirements. Nothing makes Bernie different form any other candidate outside of Biden.

What is wrong with that?

Will Buttengeig bring out his husband?
You're a liberal and so are probably unaware that "pandering" has a negative connotation in other circles, very much like brown-nosing.

It was a convenient compromise

That's exactly the problem with Biden and the corrupt DNC strategery, the voting peasants don't want a 'convenient compromise'... if they screw Bernie again individual 1 will be undoubtedly reselected..

:coffee:
Bernie was unelectable in 2016 and is unelectable now

"i was taught that being nice and being kind equates with being honest to people you disagree with" - Cory Booker on his feud with VP Biden

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

You are not being "nice" if you honestly tell someone "honestly" a very harsh judgement of them.

That's exactly the problem with Biden and the corrupt DNC strategery, the voting peasants don't want a 'convenient compromise'... if they screw Bernie again individual 1 will be undoubtedly reselected..

Had the DNC not stolen the primary from Bernie, he would our president now.

You are flat wrong.
Stolen?

Hillary won the popular vote, she had the most delegates, she won the most states

You are flat wrong.
Stolen?

Hillary won the popular vote, she had the most delegates, she won the most states

I don't know which is funnier.

The way that you pretended to be so stupid that you forgot the topic was the democratic primaries,

or that you still don't know how we do elections here in the US.

You are flat wrong.
Stolen?

She did? So what. That's not what wins the general election. She had the most bought delegates you mean don't you? You know the special super super delegates who were bought by her and who are now gone thanks to the uproar from the Bernie crowd.

Forum List

Back