Biden predicts he will slaughter Trump

And Biden has the most important skill of all to win: masterfully trolling trump.

But, gah, can we get some fresh blood in here?

The creeper can't leave little girls alone...
But "grab em by the pussy" is a-ok....particularly for women who have no self-esteem.

Trump has grabbed all you Tards by the pussy...

You squeal at the mention of his name....

Itā€™s Trump that has gotten under your skin...

Itā€™s Trump thatā€™s lives in your Tard Heads for free...

Itā€™s Trump that knows how to push your buttons....

Itā€™s Trump kicking your ass that has drove you all insane....

Seek help Tards.... Itā€™s only going to get worse...

2020 will be here soon.....

4 more years baby...

ā€œI have some friends on the far left, and they can justify to me the murder of a white deaf mute for a nickel by five colored guys. They say the black men had been oppressed and so on. But they canā€™t justify some Alabama farmers tar and feathering an old colored woman,ā€ Biden said in November 1970, just as he was coming onto the political scene.

ā€œI suspect the ACLU would leap to defend the five black guys,ā€ Biden continued in the interview. ā€œBut no one would go down to help the ā€˜rednecks.ā€™ They are both products of an environment. The truth is somewhere between the two poles. And rednecks are usually people with very real concerns, people who lack the education and skills to express themselves quietly and articulately.ā€

in other words, good people on both sides!

Joe Bidenā€™s Endless Search for the Middle on Race

Looking good for Biden

Joe Biden is talking really big about the 2020 map - CNNPolitics

"If I'm your nominee, I'm winning Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, believe it or not, and I believe we can win Texas and Florida," Biden said at the Poor People's Moral Action Congress in Washington. "Look at the polling there now. ... I have no intention of walking away."
Biden could beat Trump, but unless he adopts a political strategy beyond just not being Trump, he wonā€™t win.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS, here's what we're gonna do my friends, Biden will call for unity in the dem party, the sky will open, the light will come down, Biden will beat Trump, Biden will heal america, and everyone will know that we did the right thing and the world will be perfect!

Looking good for Biden

"If I'm your nominee, I'm winning Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, believe it or not, and I believe we can win Texas and Florida," Biden said at the Poor People's Moral Action Congress in Washington. "Look at the polling there now. ... I have no intention of walking away."
Biden could beat Trump, but unless he adopts a political strategy beyond just not being Trump, he wonā€™t win.
He has - he is adopting a political strategy of getting shit done and working with the other side.

The truly scary thing is that the left is eviscerating him for it - the talking heads at least. It seems that there is still a core of democrats that are not insane. I just hope that they manage to retain control of the party.

Looking good for Biden

This is definitely more of a reflection of Trump than it is Biden. Of course he is ahead. Americans are tired of the stupid, whiny, sack of garbage currently in the White House. The problem is, itā€™s way too soon and Americans barely even know what this guy is running on besides him being moderate and is NOT Trump. Oh well. The most important thing is that Trump loses in 2020. Who that is to is less important at the end of the day.
That is what the right said with Hillary. Look where that got them.

DO you really want to go down that same road?

Looking good for Biden

He has - he is adopting a political strategy of getting shit done and working with the other side.

The truly scary thing is that the left is eviscerating him for it - the talking heads at least. It seems that there is still a core of democrats that are not insane. I just hope that they manage to retain control of the party.
What in the holy fuck are you talking about?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Looking good for Biden

This is definitely more of a reflection of Trump than it is Biden. Of course he is ahead. Americans are tired of the stupid, whiny, sack of garbage currently in the White House. The problem is, itā€™s way too soon and Americans barely even know what this guy is running on besides him being moderate and is NOT Trump. Oh well. The most important thing is that Trump loses in 2020. Who that is to is less important at the end of the day.

I didnā€™t like Hillary, but you would have to be a complete moron to think Trump was better. Itā€™s pure stupidity to suggest such a thing. If you didnā€™t like Hillary, itā€™s fine, but donā€™t go full retard and vote for Trump. Holy shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There are at least 5 democrats right now that can say what Biden said.

Looking good for Biden

What in the holy fuck are you talking about?
Are you paying attention at all?

After Segregationists Remarks, Bidenā€™s Support From Black Voters May Face Stress Test

And that is just the latest round of attacks against Biden for making simple statements of working with the other side. Same thing happened when he claimed Pence was a fine person - he had to actually apologize for that. How in the holy fuck have you missed this?

It looks as though his support remains though. Those are the people that are not insane.

Looking good for Biden

I didnā€™t like Hillary, but you would have to be a complete moron to think Trump was better. Itā€™s pure stupidity to suggest such a thing. If you didnā€™t like Hillary, itā€™s fine, but donā€™t go full retard and vote for Trump. Holy shit.
Not relevent one iota.

The right was willing to vote anyone over Hillary. What they ended up with was Trump.

If your standard is anyone but Trump then you are going to get someone that lives down to that standard.

Biden will be able to take back Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin
Any Democrat can

In addition, he will be a serious threat in Georgia, Arizona and Florida

He will also force Trump to defend Texas and S Carolina

Any Democrat can

Biden won't make it through the primaries. The progressive wing will crush him.

Any Democrat can

Biden won't make it through the primaries. The progressive wing will crush him.
No, the democratic primaries will be focused on which candidate can unseat Trump.

Forum List

Back