Biden predicts he will slaughter Trump

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Looking good for Biden

Joe Biden is talking really big about the 2020 map - CNNPolitics

"If I'm your nominee, I'm winning Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, believe it or not, and I believe we can win Texas and Florida," Biden said at the Poor People's Moral Action Congress in Washington. "Look at the polling there now. ... I have no intention of walking away."

Biden did not even mention Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin

But everyone knows he will take those

If the 2018 election is any indication

Biden will win by five or more percent

But in Gallup's 2018 year-end state-by-state polling, of those five states, only in South Carolina did more people approve of the job Trump was doing (50%) than disapproved (46%). Trump's worst state among those five, according to Gallup? Texas -- where 41% approved and 51% disapproved.
Those 2018 numbers -- plus some more recent polling here and there in Texas and North Carolina -- suggest those states could be in play for Biden (or, possibly, several of the 2020 Democratic candidates).

If the 2018 election is any indication

Biden will win by five or more percent

tenor.gif

The five states Biden mentioned have a combined 107 electoral votes among them. Combine those with the likelihood that Michigan and Pennsylvania swing back to Democrats, and you would be talking about a shift of 143 electoral votes. If everything else on the 2016 map stayed the same, Biden would win with 375 electoral votes -- a total that would eclipse Obama's 2012 (332 electoral votes) and 2008 (365) victories.

And Biden has the most important skill of all to win: masterfully trolling trump.

But, gah, can we get some fresh blood in here?

The creeper can't leave little girls alone...

Stop talking about Trump and Ivanka like that
I know...this Father's Day must have been very sexy for the trumps.

Forum List

Back