Biden on bumper stickers: UBL Is Dead & GM Is Alive

They certainly had a very very rough time with our SEALS getting OBL. A very rough time.

No we don't, Sweet Cheeks.

It's curious why we ordered the assassination of the supposed AQ Mastermind rather than quietly capture him and sweat him at Gitmo. Do you think he posted his plans on Facebook?

Obama wanted to spike the football and picked the OBL raid as a political photo op
Aesop's fable of sour grapes is what you want to study.

Can I recommend one for you?

The Dog and the Wolf

A gaunt Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by. "Ah, Cousin," said the Dog. "I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?"

"I would have no objection," said the Wolf, "if I could only get a place."

"I will easily arrange that for you," said the Dog; "come with me to my master and you shall share my work."

So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog's neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about.

"Oh, it is nothing," said the Dog. "That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it."

"Is that all?" said the Wolf. "Then good-bye to you, Master Dog."

Better starve free than be a fat slave.

Night-night.

Ah yes...

As republicans scramble with their " the economy is in shambles and we are less safe under Obama".

What do you have left to run on now?

92% employment?
3 out of 4 minority youth are employed?
only one downgrade (at least so far)?
record number of people foreclosed, homeless, living in poverty and on food stamps?
record debt?
record deficits that have to be expressed in scientific notation?
no budget?

unfortunately yes.

Yeah! Last thing we need is American workers making a decent buck.

"Prosperity Through Lower Wages!"

Just look at all the good those high Union wages did for Detroit!

detroit-packard-plant-20080815-171843.jpg

Every city has it's blighted areas.

poor lillte cons cant accept an improving economy.

They certainly had a very very rough time with our SEALS getting OBL. A very rough time.

No we don't, Sweet Cheeks.

It's curious why we ordered the assassination of the supposed AQ Mastermind rather than quietly capture him and sweat him at Gitmo. Do you think he posted his plans on Facebook?

Obama wanted to spike the football and picked the OBL raid as a political photo op
As I said...a very, very rough time.

Makes me almost feel sorry for them....

Yep, that sure sums up the list of achievements in the last 4 years. Too bad they didn't save our economy along the way.

Obama didn't bailout GM, he bailed out UAW.....

If the auto industry was a "right to work" industry, or a non-union industry - Obama would have pointed fingers and laughed as GM failed.....

No, Obama just stole money from the private non-union sector and used it to bailout unions - including his stimulus'.

All he did was pretty much redistribute wealth. And now your children will be paying for layman who make 85k a year organizing auto parts in GM factories...

poor lillte cons cant accept an improving economy.

The left has been telling us how evil Wall Street is and that only big government can save the economy but when they get a spike in the DOW they want to declare a holiday. Which is it lefties? Government control or the private sector?

How well would GM be doing if obama had not given them enough stimulus money to GM so that they could build a new factory in China and boost their sales, in China.

Is the UAW better off now than they were 4 years ago?

unfortunately yes.

Why is it GM needed a bailout in the first place? That's right, their obligation to the UAW sucked them dry, and ultimately landed them in bankcropcy court....Which is fine, but for the fact that tax payers had to get ripped off because of it.

How well would GM be doing if obama had not given them enough stimulus money to GM so that they could build a new factory in China and boost their sales, in China.

Nothing wrong with GM selling cars in China...it is a huge market

Beats China selling cars here

unfortunately yes.

Why is it GM needed a bailout in the first place? That's right, their obligation to the UAW sucked them dry, and ultimately landed them in bankcropcy court....Which is fine, but for the fact that tax payers had to get ripped off because of it.

Bad management and crappy products is what almost the US auto industry.

unfortunately yes.

Funny how progressives are all for bailing out GM - I mean UAW - but cry bullshit when the banks were bailed out...

I don't see any difference between the banks or GM..... Companies fail under capitalism - Obamafuck just didn't want to piss off his voting base (unions) so he used taxpayer dollars (Obama money) to ensure UAW employees would retain their jobs by bailing out GM (their employer)..... In short he circumvented economic laws just to ensure his voting base was happy and employed while he destroyed non-union jobs in the private sector... No he doesn't give a fuck about those not employed by unions..... Obama fuck only cares about those who employed by unions and are for unions - with jobs and economics anyone outside that realm can go fuck off.

Last edited:

Bad management and crappy products is what almost the US auto industry.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Had there been no union obligations, they would have, in the least held their head of above water, and certainly would not have needed a bailout. I'm not giving you an opinion.

Funny how progressives are all for bailing out GM - I mean UAW - but cry bullshit when the banks were bailed out...

I don't see any difference between the banks or GM..... Companies fail under capitalism - Obamafuck just didn't want to piss off his voting base (unions) so he used taxpayer dollars (Obama money) to ensure UAW employees would retain their jobs by bailing out GM (their employer).....

I don't remember the auto companies causing the problem to begin with. The fact that you don't see the difference isn't really surprising. You're an actual idiot, I'm not just saying that as an insult, but an actual fact. You're just not an intelligent person, which does explain why you can't see the difference between the auto companies and the banks.

I don't see any difference between the banks or GM..... Companies fail under capitalism - Obamafuck just didn't want to piss off his voting base (unions) so he used taxpayer dollars (Obama money) to ensure UAW employees would retain their jobs by bailing out GM (their employer).....

difference is we got paid back by the banks, but all the vitriol for them and none for who ripped us off :lol:.

Forum List

Back