Biden on bumper stickers: UBL Is Dead & GM Is Alive

No we don't, Sweet Cheeks.

It's curious why we ordered the assassination of the supposed AQ Mastermind rather than quietly capture him and sweat him at Gitmo. Do you think he posted his plans on Facebook?

Obama wanted to spike the football and picked the OBL raid as a political photo op
Aesop's fable of sour grapes is what you want to study.

Might want to think for yourself instead of constantly being spoonfed hope change pablum
yeah. I'm the delusional one.

Yeah! Last thing we need is American workers making a decent buck.

"Prosperity Through Lower Wages!"

Why is it GM needed a bailout in the first place? That's right, their obligation to the UAW sucked them dry, and ultimately landed them in bankcropcy court....Which is fine, but for the fact that tax payers had to get ripped off because of it.

Bad management and crappy products is what almost the US auto industry.

That's what unions do - make shitty products because they have to answer to no one but the unions...

Union workers have to violate union standards - not company standards to lose their job, and union standards are low....

Most unions operate on a point system... I used to work for a union and when I did I could have gotten away with numerous infractions that a non-union employee would have been fired for...

I could have taken a whole week off if I wanted and still be employed, I could have taken 20 fucking days off in a row if I just showed up to work and clocked out 5 minutes later. I could have shown up to work piss ass drunk in a fucking clown suit and be sent home and STILL I would not be fired.

Not many really took their job seriously, they had no standards and worked slow to keep the quota low....

The company had little to no control over the business....

Last edited:
Why is it GM needed a bailout in the first place? That's right, their obligation to the UAW sucked them dry, and ultimately landed them in bankcropcy court....Which is fine, but for the fact that tax payers had to get ripped off because of it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Had there been no union obligations, they would have, in the least held their head of above water, and certainly would not have needed a bailout. I'm not giving you an opinion.

GM had bloated management and cars nobody wanted to buy. They produced the exact same cars under the Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac and Oldsmobile brands. Poor designs come from management not labor.
As part of the bailout, the workers accepted a big cut in pay and benefits, management restructured and unprofitable lines were closed

Yep, that sure sums up the list of achievements in the last 4 years. Too bad they didn't save our economy along the way.

Are you asking me to post that LONG list of President Obama's accomplishments again? How about you look at the links in my sig and then post links to anything good the pubs have done.

As for the quote, it's FACTvthat if Mitt or any other pub was prez, it would be the other way around.

Had there been no union obligations, they would have, in the least held their head of above water, and certainly would not have needed a bailout. I'm not giving you an opinion.

GM had bloated management and cars nobody wanted to buy. They produced the exact same cars under the Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac and Oldsmobile brands. Poor designs come from management not labor.
As part of the bailout, the workers accepted a big cut in pay and benefits, management restructured and unprofitable lines were closed

It's not about product. It is about management not having enough autonomy over their workers and what they pay thier workers.

Product is the end result of synergy between managment and labor.

As Mr. Nick pointed out, unions contribute to a more watered down product.

Yep, that sure sums up the list of achievements in the last 4 years. Too bad they didn't save our economy along the way.

Yeah those reports about the economy improving for 17 straight months must be creating a heady case of cognitive dissonance in the pseudo-con faithful.

poor lillte cons cant accept an improving economy.

They certainly had a very very rough time with our SEALS getting OBL. A very rough time.

No we don't, Sweet Cheeks.

It's curious why we ordered the assassination of the supposed AQ Mastermind rather than quietly capture him and sweat him at Gitmo. Do you think he posted his plans on Facebook?

Obama wanted to spike the football and picked the OBL raid as a political photo op

Of course you don't. The cons problem is that it happened because President Obama re-doubled the effort and gave the order for the mission. The real question the cons must ask themselves is who would they have blamed if the operation ended in failure. Of course we have an example of who they would blame.

I have no problem with the President spiking OBL's head.

It's not about product. It is about management not having enough autonomy over their workers and what they pay thier workers.

Product is the end result of synergy between managment and labor.

As Mr. Nick pointed out, unions contribute to a more watered down product.

Workers build the cars they are told to build. If nobody wants to buy them it is managements fault. If union salaries caused GM cars to cost twice as much as a foreign competitor you may have a point. But GM cars cost less than competitors and they still couldn't sell them

Forum List

Back