Biden now threatening state of texas...Jan 18 or else

Will Abbott defy a Supreme Court decision if they decide the feds have the authority on the border?
Does the supreme court even matter anymore? I distinctly remember the democrats ignoring multiple SC decisions recently with zero consequence. And even if the court rules the feds have control, the constitution says something else and since border states are being invaded, people have a right to defend themselves. At the moment no one is shooting.. how long will that go for? Dead illegals cant leach off Americans.

I actually cant wrap my brain around the fact that the entirety of the Federal Govt is clearly corrupt to its core and yet no one has been arrested? How does that work?

May I ask why you altered my quote within the quote box, you need to do an edit to fix it. and beau was in the military for a while, I figure he took the mandatory drug tests, just like I did.

My tablet sometimes has a hiccup. If I altered your quote it was unintentional and I apologize.

Yes .. productionized. All scripted because of his inability to communicate effectively on the fly. Not to mention, in one video, the reflection of the teleprompter was in the window behind him. You can't make this stuff up.

Oh my goodness...he uses a teleprompter....

Say it isn’t so Joe...say it isn’t so.

Oh my goodness...he uses a teleprompter....

Say it isn’t so Joe...say it isn’t so.
What's comedy gold is watching ole' Sloppy Joe go to war with the teleprompter. His habit of reading whatever is written is hilarious,

" ... end of quote, repeat the line"

Can anyone spell Kent state

Can anyone spell insurrection? That is what the state of Texas is doing. Texas does not have the right to dictate to the federal government. Biden should arrest everyone involved in this. Any guardsmen who obey these illegal orders from the state of Texas should be court-martialed.

Can anyone spell insurrection? That is what the state of Texas is doing. Texas does not have the right to dictate to the federal government. Biden should arrest everyone involved in this. Any guardsmen who obey these illegal orders from the state of Texas should be court-martialed.
LET'S GO BRANDON

The Fed refuses to enforce laws. To hell with them. Border Patrol loves it.

Military is filled with those who serve the country and understand the Constitution.

Your suggestion that someone is going to ignore legitimate order of the POTUS is nonsense.

The entire world ignores your potus. He’s pathetic and weak.

You’ve been told there’s such a thing as insurrection after having no idea such a thing even existed. Now everything will be an insurrection until the next thing your brainwashed to believe.
I’m going to go with food deserts this election year. You’ll love being butthurt over them.

Yes, seeking asylum is legal. Asylum seekers must be in the U.S. or at a port of entry (an airport or an official land crossing) to request the opportunity to apply for asylum.

"There’s no way to ask for a visa or any type of authorization in advance for the purpose of seeking asylum,” says Byrne. “You just have to show up.

If they were illegal the Governors of a couple of states wouldn't be able to legally bus them to other states.

Your source is rescue.org.
Leftards are the dumbest MFers on the planet.

I'm a REALITY supporting Democrat who is trying to introduce you to it.

REALITY is that by US law, border enforcement is pre-eminent domain of the US Federal government.

The sooner you get to terms with this reality the sooner you can get back down to planet earth.

In your “reality” border agents on horseback whipped Haitians because RACISM!

The entire world ignores your potus. He’s pathetic and weak.
Cool story.

Texas AG Ken Paxton is having none of the Mayorkas open border nonsense. The “strongly worded letter” from Mayorkas was dismissed by Paxton.

It’s really good to pushback to the criminal Biden administration.

AG Paxton published a response letter today debunking several claims made by DHS in their original letter, stating, “Because the facts and law side with Texas, the State will continue utilizing its constitutional authority to defend her territory, and I will continue defending those lawful efforts in court.”

“Your demand letter rests on a more fundamental misunderstanding of federal law and the role of sovereign States within our constitutional order,” writes AG Paxton. He then cites the federal statute DHS invoked in their letter that gives US Border Patrol “warrantless access to land within 25 miles of the border”. But AG Paxton points out that it states “for the purpose of patrolling the border to prevent the illegal entry of aliens into the United States.”

That is one heck of a response letter!

The same BS the South tried to pull in the 60’s with segregation, they’re trying again with immigration.

Forum List

Back