Biden now threatening state of texas...Jan 18 or else

Ivanka Trump has a beautiful family and is a successful businesswoman. Ashley Biden is a drunk, drug addict, who puts her pain in her diary. Daddy showered naked with her. She tried to bathe in the middle of the night.

Eric and Don Jr. Are scandal free with stable families and successful business ventures. Hunter Biden... we all know. He likes underwear pictures of himself.

Throughout the entirety of American history, cocaine was only found in the white house once. Part of the Biden legacy.
Cocaine has been found on the pouch Hunter kept his gun in. Meaning, he was handling a firearm when he was using cocaine!

Yet disreputable democrats produce an obviously staged picture of Trump and his daughter trying to stir some prurient interest.

Don't forget the crackhead really loves him some crack. Abused kids tend to grow up very dysfunctional, I'm just wondering how beau escaped.

Can anyone spell Kent state

Biden has been above the law for 5 decades. Look at his gain in wealth since becoming a " public servant ". . Crime family corruption that would make AL Cappone proud.

Don't forget the crackh3ead really lovches him somne crack. Abused kids tend to grow up very dysfunctional, I'm just wondering how beau escaped.

N
Did he? He's dead so we can't ask him about his drug use. The Biden family is one of addiction and perversion. It would be highly unusual for two children to be so damaged and not the one. Naomi Biden was 13months old. Prime Biden molestation age. Poor kid.

Maybe if we got the 8 handouts and the equivalent of at least 500 trillion dollars in economic help whites were given in the last century you could say what you said in this post.
500 trillion dollars? lol. What an ass-clown you are.
That’s more money than exists in the entire world, by a long shot.

Last edited:
N

Did he? He's dead so we can't ask him about his drug use. The Biden family is one of addiction and perversion. It would be highly unusual for two children to be so damaged and not the one. Naomi Biden was 13months old. Prime Biden molestation age. Poor kid.

May I ask why you altered my quote within the quote box, you need to do an edit to fix it. and beau was in the military for a while, I figure he took the mandatory drug tests, just like I did.

I laugh when one of you race baiting MAGA nutjobs call me what you are. There have been more than a few busloads sent to these cities. Funny how we didn't have this problem before trump took office and he is the one who left the mess at the border you numbskulls blame Biden for. Abbott has no right to do what he's doing.
So do you expect Texas to take care of all illegal immigrants that cross the Texas border? If New York and Chicago can’t handle a few, how can Texas handle all?

Texas AG Ken Paxton is having none of the Mayorkas open border nonsense. The “strongly worded letter” from Mayorkas was dismissed by Paxton.

It’s really good to pushback to the criminal Biden administration.

AG Paxton published a response letter today debunking several claims made by DHS in their original letter, stating, “Because the facts and law side with Texas, the State will continue utilizing its constitutional authority to defend her territory, and I will continue defending those lawful efforts in court.”

“Your demand letter rests on a more fundamental misunderstanding of federal law and the role of sovereign States within our constitutional order,” writes AG Paxton. He then cites the federal statute DHS invoked in their letter that gives US Border Patrol “warrantless access to land within 25 miles of the border”. But AG Paxton points out that it states “for the purpose of patrolling the border to prevent the illegal entry of aliens into the United States.”

The President can pretty much deploy troops anywhere that will have them.
You missed the point. Regardless of what the president “can” do, compared to what he “shouldn’t” do. Sending troops to Ukraine who is in the middle of a hot war with Russia would put us directly in a hot war with Russia also.

I don't know the immigration laws WELL, but I do know that

Whoda thunk!

Illegal means illegal!

That wasn't too hard! :)

So TX is in the right. And it looks like the drownings occurred before the state took over the park and KOd the feds

well.....its the 18th.

Biden said (with a stern voice and squinty eyes) "Dont"

Texas did.

So now what?

Forum List

Back