Biden: "Name Me A Single Objective We've Ever Set Out To Accomplish That We've Failed On"

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
"They’re telling us America is failing," Biden said. "Let me tell you, they’re dead wrong. They’re dead wrong. America isn’t failing. America is winning. And I’ve said a thousand times…there is no quit in America."

The president’s voice then completely changed from more of a conversational tone to one of anger.

"Name me a single objective we’ve ever set out to accomplish that we’ve failed on. Name me one, in all of our history. Not one!" Biden shouted.

Damn, only one Potato head? How about the border, how about "unity"?

MSN

Last edited:
Destroying the country?

R.78a225d138dd3a07cd7ed11905d53654

"They’re telling us America is failing," Biden said. "Let me tell you, they’re dead wrong. They’re dead wrong. America isn’t failing. America is winning. And I’ve said a thousand times…there is no quit in America."

The president’s voice then completely changed from more of a conversational tone to one of anger.

"Name me a single objective we’ve ever set out to accomplish that we’ve failed on. Name me one, in all of our history. Not one!" Biden shouted.

MSN
The withdrawal from Afghanistan was great. Also love how he unified the country by calling those who didn’t vote for him the enemies of America. People love paying 7% for mortgages. People love paying $709 more for monthly bills now than they did under Trump’s last day in office. We also have that great and secure border.

Biden has been a gem!

Even when you formally become the United Banana States the rest of the world will still openly ridicule this cartoon character .

War on poverty, Vietnam, Korea, nuclear disarmament, Iraq, Afghanistan, War on Drugs. Inner city renewal.
There was progress on these subjects but not a final victory. We still have work to do.

War on poverty, Vietnam, Korea, nuclear disarmament, Iraq, Afghanistan, War on Drugs. Inner city renewal.
There was progress on these subjects but not a final victory. We still have work to do.
Well, letting 5 million illegals into the country, with zero skills and (I'm guessing) zero dollars hasn't done much for the war on poverty. Handing out drugs and needles probably hasn't slowed down drug abuse. The good news, Dems allowed BLM to burn down inner cities, so renewal is almost halfway there.

MSN

Joe is such a STUPID IDIOT! Shut him up! :mad:

Well, letting 5 million illegals into the country, with zero skills and (I'm guessing) zero dollars hasn't done much for the war on poverty. Handing out drugs and needles probably hasn't slowed down drug abuse. The good news, Dems allowed BLM to burn down inner cities, so renewal is almost halfway there.
One illegal raped a mother while the 3 year old child stood there. Yeah, Joe, that's what you are letting in here, you FOOL!

MSN

How about being even the faintest whisper of fiscally responsible?

MSN

I could simply say that's what a career { on the take } pol
has been reduced to.Begging for attention by Lying as cravenly
as a 3 legged Pirate after finishing his first bottle of stolen
rum.The good part is that his adjunct { Mainstream Media }
is now backed into a corner.They are committed to backing up all this
guy says and does.Like John Kirby confirming just a day er two ago,
that the Afghanistan Withdrawal is now Officially :
Mission Accomplished

President Biden continues to do an amazing job, amongst the predictable hysterical shrieking of the Trumpsters.

Trumpsters have lived in an alternate reality for as long as Trump was around, and most likely far longer.

Keep up the great job Mr. President!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Forum List

Back