Biden: "Name Me A Single Objective We've Ever Set Out To Accomplish That We've Failed On"

One illegal raped a mother while the 3 year old child stood there. Yeah, Joe, that's what you are letting in here, you FOOL!
Fucking animal piece of shit…. The Biden Administration has not figured out how to decipher between the people who want a better life and the pig fuckers.

The withdrawal from Afghanistan was great. Also love how he unified the country by calling those who didn’t vote for him the enemies of America. People love paying 7% for mortgages. People love paying $709 more for monthly bills now than they did under Trump’s last day in office. We also have that great and secure border.

Biden has been a gem!
And sadly most of all that's not even close to the tip of this
Biden Iceberg.That's merely what we can uncover thru exhaustive
honest research.There's an entire superbowl of rotten stuff awaiting
to be uncovered.Like what actually Happened in Maui.
How many more states are flooded with Soros backed prosecutors.
Getting funded by super wealthy Oligarchs who are in essence ...
Sadists.Out to cripple honest working class folk.The hearbeat of
America.

"They’re telling us America is failing," Biden said. "Let me tell you, they’re dead wrong. They’re dead wrong. America isn’t failing. America is winning. And I’ve said a thousand times…there is no quit in America."

The president’s voice then completely changed from more of a conversational tone to one of anger.

"Name me a single objective we’ve ever set out to accomplish that we’ve failed on. Name me one, in all of our history. Not one!" Biden shouted.

Damn, only one Potato head? How about the border, how about "unity"?

MSN

Robert Peters SUCKS!!!!

Forum List

Back