Biden is out of it, but he does know what time it is, he looked at his watch as the bodies were taken from jet...we told you.

September 9, 2020
In the world of President Donald Trump, he has paid his respects to “many, many” returning soldiers killed in the line of duty, with daughter and top presidential aide Ivanka Trump adding that “each time” she has stood by his side at one of these ceremonies, it has hardened his resolve to bring troops home.
In the real world, Trump has traveled to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware exactly four times ― fewer than half as many times as his vice president ― and avoided going at all for nearly two years after getting berated for his incompetence by the father of a slain Navy SEAL.

The picture tells the story
1630327987441.png

/———/ democRATs went ape shyt when GHW Bush checked his watch during a debate, but now give dementia joe a pass during a funeral.

Only 10 more minutes of this crap."—President George H. W. Bush on what he was thinking as he checked his wristwatch on camera in the midst of a 1992 presidential debate with Bill Clinton and Ross Perot.
It was the telltale sign of a man made uneasy—or, at least, bored—by an audience member's question about how a deep recession had personally affected him. The then president's display of impatience seemed to speak volumes more than his awkward response.
I don’t think Bush looking at his watch was a thing nor do I think Bidens is a thing either. Why do you think it’s a thing? Just because Dems did for Bush?! Doesn’t seem like a very good reason to me

Another stupid statement. Did any troops die on Trumps watch? If so, I guess we could make the same claim… right? #IdiotLogic
Trump among many other things was pushed as a war monger. Watching those professional media people on election night in 2016 go off the rails was disgraceful. And the Prog politician reaction to it afterward was more then that. Putting fear into people for no reason.

Trump among many other things was pushed as a war monger. Watching those professional media people on election night in 2016 go off the rails was disgraceful. And the Prog politician reaction to it afterward was more then that. Putting fear into people for no reason.
Welcome to politics where media and Politicians from both sides play the same games

Not so sure if he is out of it in this instance as much as he doesn't give a shit.

Everytime I ever checked my watch when I was in the middle of something it's always me thinking "Jesus how much longer do I have of this?"

But for me it's usually watching a safety video at work on ladders for the 13th time, or something like that. Can't say I ever did it during something that should be demanding my attention while I'm being filmed and on tv during regarding something that involved the country that I was in charge of.
Bush, SR did it during a townhall in his second campaign, and that's when I knew he was going to lose. He projected that he didn't want to be there. This is something that Quid Pro should absolutely know not to do.

The Peace President deserved the Nobel Peace Prize far more than did his predecessor, who should have given his back.

They are complaining about anything and everything........all in their support for the Taliban and ISIS over America.
haha the biggest boost of support for ISIS and the Taliban has been Xiden and his dembot supporters

Your deflection noted

oh he wasn’t checking his watch?? what was he doing?
He was looking at his watch. Beyond that your interpretation of what he was thinking and feeling are ignorant and just you emoting your contempt for the man

He was looking at his watch. Beyond that your interpretation of what he was thinking and feeling are ignorant and just you emoting your contempt for the man
Exactly. He was looking at this watch. This is a guy who has been in national and international politics for nearly 50 years. He KNOWS about optics and he KNOWS how image trumps reality in politics. Therefore, he KNEW that looking at his watch would make him appear to be disengaged and disinterested during a very solemn and serious occasion and he did it anyway. That is the problem.

Bush Sr. did it during a townhall in the second campaign and it sealed his fate. He simply looked bored and disinterested, like he didn't really want to win all that much. That's what image can do to a president. All the sycophants in the world spinning as hard as they can can't erase the power of a single image. For whatever reason, he was looking at his watch while dead soldiers were being transported in front of him. There's no erasing that.

Last edited:
yep…counting down the minutes to get out of there

Forum List

Back