Biden is out of it, but he does know what time it is, he looked at his watch as the bodies were taken from jet...we told you.

I didn't, please post up post where I did.
I said it is bad form to look at your watch as dead soldiers are being brought out of a plane.
I don't think there is a single HONEST person on the earth who thinks otherwise no matter who does it.
Bad form bad photo yes… all the other crap people on this thread are presuming about what Joe was thinking… hogwash

It’s not a big deal and you all who are blowing it up into a big deal are doing the real disservice to those dead troops. The story should be about them. Not Joe looking at his watch

Wait...we were told he wouldn't meet the bodies. You trumpanzees need to get your outrage stories straight.
A swing and a MISS!!! Bod just tried to redirect/misdirect away from Joe not caring about the troops that he just got murdered by his ineptness.......

haha, are you serious? Really man, you need to get a life. There are a ton of reasons why he may have looked at his watch. Get over it, you're trying too hard. Bush looking at his watch was a non issue as well. Those who harp on stuff like that are just political hacks trying to throw dirt. Those people shouldn't be given the time of day.
You tell them.....If Biden would have ever cared about not getting our troops killed, he sure wouldn't have fumbled Afghan as bad as he has.....The watch means nothing, Joe already made it clear that he didn't care about killing off our troops. Hell, Joe armed Al queda who will arm ISIS and all of them are going to rape in murder in mass in both Iraq and Syria because of it.

Last edited:
Real Fake.jpeg

Bad form bad photo yes… all the other crap people on this thread are presuming about what Joe was thinking… hogwash

It’s not a big deal and you all who are blowing it up into a big deal are doing the real disservice to those dead troops. The story should be about them. Not Joe looking at his watch
Same can be said for your faux white washing.
It is bad form. If Trump did it - I would say the same.
That is the difference between you and I.

How do you know what was on his mind? It could have been a nervous tick. He could have been marking the time to remember the significance of the moment. You have no clue. Keep projecting though. You do real good as a mind reader.
Oh I am sure he was real nervous....I can't imagine wanting to be there, knowing my idiotic, selfish stunt was the reason they are dead

You tell them.....If Biden would have ever cared about not getting our troops killed, he sure wouldn't have fumbled Afghan as bad as he has.....The watch means nothing, Joe already made it clear that he didn't care about killing off our troops. Hell, Joe armed Al queda who will arm ISIS and all of them are going to rape in murder in mass in both Iraq and Syria because of it.
You and Joe have different opinions on how to handle situations but it’s a cheap shot to just say he doesn’t care about the troops. Can’t respect you when you say stuff like that

Maybe he was checking up on one of his many mistresses. Waiting for them to get off of their nap-time.

crazy joe.gif

Forum List

Back