Biden is out of it, but he does know what time it is, he looked at his watch as the bodies were taken from jet...we told you.

Exactly. He was looking at this watch. This is a guy who has been in national and international politics for nearly 50 years. He KNOWS about optics and he KNOWS how image trumps reality in politics. Therefore, he KNEW that looking at his watch would make him appear to be disengaged and disinterested during a very solemn and serious occasion and he did it anyway. That is the problem.

Bush Sr. did it during a townhall in the second campaign and it sealed his fate. He simply looked bored and disinterested, like he didn't really want to win all that much. That's what image can do to a president. All the sycophants in the world spinning as hard as they can can't erase the power of a single image. For whatever reason, he was looking at his watch while dead soldiers were being transported in front of him. There's no erasing that.
haha, are you serious? Really man, you need to get a life. There are a ton of reasons why he may have looked at his watch. Get over it, you're trying too hard. Bush looking at his watch was a non issue as well. Those who harp on stuff like that are just political hacks trying to throw dirt. Those people shouldn't be given the time of day.

He was looking at his watch. Beyond that your interpretation of what he was thinking and feeling are ignorant and just you emoting your contempt for the man
Seriously?
It is CLEARLY bad form to look at your watch as dead soldiers are coming off of a plane.
If Trump did this - guess what? You would rail on with spittle coming out of your mouth about how horrifying it is.
And every single person who sees your post - knows it.

haha, are you serious? Really man, you need to get a life. There are a ton of reason why he may have looked at his watch. Get over it, you're trying too hard. Bush looking at his watch was a non issue as well. Those who harp on stuff like that are just political hacks trying to throw dirt. Those people shouldn't be given the time of day.
In politics, image is everything, and this one is not a good one. It simply doesn't matter what reasons he might have had to look at his watch, the fact is he did it on camera. And yes, Bush looking at his watch drew a sharp visual contrast between him, the tired old guard and Bubba Clinton, the young hungry lion. You have to understand even if you desperately want to excuse this away for Quid Pro, a verbal gaffe is something that can haunt a politician, but a visual is worse. Why do you think memes are so popular?

Seriously?
It is CLEARLY bad form to look at your watch as dead soldiers are coming off of a plane.
If Trump did this - guess what? You would rail on with spittle coming out of your mouth about how horrifying it is.
And Quid Pro, who has been in politics for nearly 50 years, should know more than most how important image is. Maybe he still thinks it's 1970 and just hasn't realized that there are going to be cameras on him every moment he's not in the White House.

1630336207620.png

Seriously?
the dembot cultist will make any excuse for the Dear Leader.

you think a photo shows that Biden doesn’t care about dead soldiers then you are either deaf, dumb or blind. Perhaps a combo of all three.
Biden as much as killed them

so its understandable that he would not enjoy watching their dead bodies returning yo the US

Seriously?
Interesting point. If Trump did this would you be railing on with spittle? We both know you wouldn't so why are you doing it now?

In politics, image is everything, and this one is not a good one. It simply doesn't matter what reasons he might have had to look at his watch, the fact is he did it on camera. And yes, Bush looking at his watch drew a sharp visual contrast between him, the tired old guard and Bubba Clinton, the young hungry lion. You have to understand even if you desperately want to excuse this away for Quid Pro, a verbal gaffe is something that can haunt a politician, but a visual is worse. Why do you think memes are so popular?
I don't need to excuse anything away. It just isn't a big deal no matter who would have done it. Can people make memes and project their hate by pretending to know what Joe was thinking?? Sure. The political hacks can do whatever they want and they are. I guess that's you and your camp. You must be proud

i am not disagreeing with you…obviously something was on his mind besides the servicemen he lead to their early demise
How do you know what was on his mind? It could have been a nervous tick. He could have been marking the time to remember the significance of the moment. You have no clue. Keep projecting though. You do real good as a mind reader.

Biden as much as killed them

so its understandable that he would not enjoy watching their dead bodies returning yo the US
He didn't kill them, he tried to get them out of Afghanistan but a suicide bomber decided to pull the plug, he was the one that killed them. Do you make a habit out of calling all presidents murderers if troops die on their watch?

Modern watches do a lot more than tell time. Maybe it reminded him of where he was and why he was there or maybe he was checking his pulse rate. Anyway he sure wasn't paying attention and that was disrespectful on many levels.

I don't need to excuse anything away. It just isn't a big deal no matter who would have done it. Can people make memes and project their hate by pretending to know what Joe was thinking?? Sure. The political hacks can do whatever they want and they are. I guess that's you and your camp. You must be proud
Proud? Of this admin? Not yet I'm not.

Let's go back and find all the posts by the mentally deficient Left who said......

"At least we got rid of Trump" (As if a brain dead puppet was somehow "better" for the country.)

I think most of them said those words. MORE Proof they are deranged and out of touch with reality

Last edited:
Interesting point. If Trump did this would you be railing on with spittle? We both know you wouldn't so why are you doing it now?
I didn't, please post up post where I did.
I said it is bad form to look at your watch as dead soldiers are being brought out of a plane.
I don't think there is a single HONEST person on the earth who thinks otherwise no matter who does it.

Forum List

Back