Biden impeachment hearings could start as soon as September

No, we have it right from Hunters texts and emails. We also have witnesses who say he is taking bribes. Your post is a lie.

Thats the beauty of my position; i never have to lie. All the evidence is there for everyone to see.
Cool. Now show us legally admissible evidence with a preoper chain of custody, and testimony under oath.

We have FAR more than nuggets. His son has corroberated all of our claims in texts and emails. You can choose to ignore it, but the rest of us wont.
Not ignoring a thing. There has been a multi year investigation into Hunters finances, which started under Trumps watch. Nothing about Joe has turned up outside of your propaganda bubble

So I guess it comes down to one thing:

Should the American people trust "Club Treason" after J6 when they try to impeach the freely elected President?

Should we trust "Club Treason" when they falsely accused Americans of stealing the 2020 election?

Should we believe "Club Treason" when they try to do Putin's dirty work by ousting Ukraine's most important patron?

Somehow, it seems that "Club Treason" has lost all credibility.

So I guess it comes down to one thing:

Should the American people trust "Club Treason" after J6 when they try to impeach the freely elected President?

Should we trust "Club Treason" when they falsely accused Americans of stealing the 2020 election?

Should we believe "Club Treason" when they try to do Putin's dirty work by ousting Ukraine's most important patron?

Somehow, it seems that "Club Treason" has lost all credibility.

You voted for "Club Treason".

Alas, too late to prevent much of the damage Biden's disastrous administration has perpetrated on America, but better late than never.

I'm looking forward to the impeachment riots coming soon to a blue shithole city near you!

When the impeachment proceeding might begin is unknown. McCarthy told lawmakers Tuesday the inquiry will not begin this week. He reportedly told GOP lawmakers Wednesday he may come to them in the near future and ask for the proceeding, arguing it gives them more tools and investigative powers.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) predicted an impeachment inquiry could be opened as soon as “early September.”

“You have the support of 222 Republican [House] members to move forward with this?” Fox News’s Martha MacCallum asked Issa. “Absolutely,” Issa replied. “As a matter of fact, I would expect that some Democrats would join us in a bipartisan inquiry to get to the truth.”
I fail to see what good that would do.

It'd waste a lot of money, (for the 4th time) nothing would change policy wise, Harris will rubber-stamp anything

Biden's puppetmasters throw at her, it ties up Congress from actually representing their constituents,

and there's only about 18 mos left in his term.

I say the negatives to impeachment for Biden are long and the benefits incredibly short.

I fail to see what good that would do.

It'd waste a lot of money, (for the 4th time) nothing would change policy wise, Harris will rubber-stamp anything

Biden's puppetmasters throw at her, it ties up Congress from actually representing their constituents,

and there's only about 18 mos left in his term.

I say the negatives to impeachment for Biden are long and the benefits incredibly short.
Yet a faction will push for it because they want any kind of media attention they can get and have been promising for the past 4 years to impeach Biden

Youre blind if you cant connect the dots. Dont worry, a year from now it will be too obvious for anyone to not see. In the mean time it would be nice if you all could defend Biden so he stays on the ticket until its too late for you guys to switch.

Blah blah blah

Come back when you have something

I’m sure Durham has the goods on all this

If we’re just a little more patient

I do miss those predictions. LOL

hysterical-laughter.gif

Sure

It's testimony by a trusted FBI informant as what Mykola told him.

Will it alone put Biden in prison for the rest of his life? No. But that's no reason not to call it serious evidence.

Aaaaaand? What is the serious evidence what Mykola said is ACTUALLY TRUE?

I know you want it to be true, but a lot of people say a lot of bs. It's not serious evidence.

Serious evidence would be Mykola claiming something that could be verified by financial records and etc. On it's own it's just casual say-so and would never constitute serious evidence in the court of law.

There is by the way evidence against what Mykola claimed. Recently Republicans went through Biden's family's financial records and didn't find any of this supposed 10 million payout.

Last edited:
Aaaaaand? What is the serious evidence what Mykola said is ACTUALLY TRUE?

I know you want it to be true, but a lot of people say a lot of bs. It's not serious evidence.

Serious evidence would be Mykola claiming something that could be verified by financial records and etc. On it's own it's just casual say-so and would never constitute serious evidence in the court of law.
Why do you think it's "not serious evidence?" He's claiming he paid the Vice President of the United States a $5,000,000 bribe. That's some serious shit.

Why do you think it's "not serious evidence?" He's claiming he paid the Vice President of the United States a $5,000,000 bribe. That's some serious shit.
And he Can document it?

No?

Did I not just explain?

There is no corroborating evidence...and there is in fact contradictory evidence to this say-so.

1*opFi3SO2U_XYg3eEelJvVQ.gif

Cool. Now show us legally admissible evidence with a preoper chain of custody, and testimony under oath.
All of that has already happened. Why are you so uninformed on this subject? They get documents from banks under subpoena, they get the FBI to release documents, and they have 6 witnesses who all gave testimony under oath.

This isnt the January 6th Committee. This is a real investigation with actual facts.

Not ignoring a thing. There has been a multi year investigation into Hunters finances, which started under Trumps watch. Nothing about Joe has turned up outside of your propaganda bubble
Stop saying "under Trumps watch". That is a meaningless fact that has nothing to do with anything. The FBI and DOJ were actively working against Trump during his presidency. They werent his allies and you look dishonest as fuck when you suggest that they were.

Forum List

Back