Biden impeachment hearings could start as soon as September

The personal gain for Biden was the stopping of the prosecutor from investigating burisma, which had ties to his son hunter, which we are now learning that Biden was more deeply tied into than previously thought.

Still, even if Biden wasn’t involved, he still used political pressure to get a foreign leader to stop looking into a company that his son was working at. Apparently Biden had reason to not want that to happen.

Tell me, where have you ever heard trump say he wanted that investigation into Biden because he wanted help with his campaign?

Untrue. The flashpoint was the fact that Burisma was not investigating Burisma. Republican senators also sent a message to Ukraine to urge him to fire Shokin. I suppose they were conspiring with Biden. The world community wanted Shokin removed for corruption. Ukrainians wanted Shokin removed for corruption.

Untrue. The flashpoint was the fact that Burisma was not investigating Burisma. Republican senators also sent a message to Ukraine to urge him to fire Shokin. I suppose they were conspiring with Biden. The world community wanted Shokin removed for corruption. Ukrainians wanted Shokin removed for corruption.
Ok, so then explain why it is, since we give money to many different countries, how it is that Biden only took interest in the corruption of the country that had ties to his son? Kind of strange isn’t it? Are you suggesting that Ukraine is the only country we give aid to that has corruption in its government? Why wasn’t biden making the same demand of every country we give money to?

Shokin was investigating burisma, hunter had business with them, and that meant he had to be stopped, so biden strong armed Zelenskyy to have him removed…

No it is not clear. There is no evidence of any money anywhere. There is absolutely no direct evidence of anything. Make-believe evidence does not count. Trump's MAGA is filthy trash and you are proof of that.
You can remain dumb and stupid. That's your freedom to choose to remain so. The rest of us know more and more that the Biden Family is nothing more than a Mafia Crime Family.

Trying to figure out what the grounds would be.
Oh I don't know

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Oh I don't know

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
You have to show evidence of bribery of Joey.

Care to provide a single gvt document showing it was US policy to get Shokin fired, prior to when Corrupt Joey went there three days after being asked by Burisma? I.e. , before December 2015.

Doesn't have to go to him directly, but you probably knew that. Comer's Committee and the IRS has already traced over $17M to the Biden family.

Shokin firing looks pretty shady. Looks like that story is quickly unraveling.
But not joe Biden. Go for it. You are going to look so stupid.

SARS do not suggest money laundering. Burisma was the bone of contention because Shokin was not investigating Burisma. Republican senators also sent a letter to Ukraine wanting Shokin to be fired. Anything from Burisma is questionable because of potential bias. There are no FBI documents suggesting anyone was taking bribes. There are no witnesses.

Trump's appointees were in charge of the DOJ, IRS and the US Attorney offices. Trump was pressuring them to prosecute his political enemies. Yet they found nothing that was prosecutable.
The banks specifically labled it "suspected money laundering" in the SARs.

With absolutely no evidence to back it up.
You just expose yourself as dishonest when you say something obviously untrue like the above. It tells me that you are an intellectually dishonest poster who isnt worth my time.

You are not honest about anything Nazi.
Feel free to point out a lie that ive told. Good luck with bro. Im capable of being wrong, but when it comes to this bribery stuff, i have no need to lie. The facts are all that i need. I dont find lies to be a compelling argument.

Forum List

Back