Biden impeachment hearings could start as soon as September

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Alas, too late to prevent much of the damage Biden's disastrous administration has perpetrated on America, but better late than never.

I'm looking forward to the impeachment riots coming soon to a blue shithole city near you!

When the impeachment proceeding might begin is unknown. McCarthy told lawmakers Tuesday the inquiry will not begin this week. He reportedly told GOP lawmakers Wednesday he may come to them in the near future and ask for the proceeding, arguing it gives them more tools and investigative powers.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) predicted an impeachment inquiry could be opened as soon as “early September.”

“You have the support of 222 Republican [House] members to move forward with this?” Fox News’s Martha MacCallum asked Issa. “Absolutely,” Issa replied. “As a matter of fact, I would expect that some Democrats would join us in a bipartisan inquiry to get to the truth.”

Alas, too late to prevent much of the damage Biden's disastrous administration has perpetrated on America, but better late than never.

I'm looking forward to the impeachment riots coming soon to a blue shithole city near you!

When the impeachment proceeding might begin is unknown. McCarthy told lawmakers Tuesday the inquiry will not begin this week. He reportedly told GOP lawmakers Wednesday he may come to them in the near future and ask for the proceeding, arguing it gives them more tools and investigative powers.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) predicted an impeachment inquiry could be opened as soon as “early September.”

“You have the support of 222 Republican [House] members to move forward with this?” Fox News’s Martha MacCallum asked Issa. “Absolutely,” Issa replied. “As a matter of fact, I would expect that some Democrats would join us in a bipartisan inquiry to get to the truth.”
Why bother? The GOP can just say he's already been impeached until the flock fully believes it without having to go through the effort of actually doing it

Agreed. With the way the Senate is split, there's no way of getting the 67 votes required for removal. It's nothing more than political grandstanding.
That may not be true. Other liberal media outlets are covering this court case with Hunter. It's very clear now that the Bidens have raked in at least $25 million over the years with their crime syndicate. There are now too many conversations and other direct evidence that Joe Biden made money extorting foreign governments like Ukraine and China. And, you people still believe in Joe. This is much worse than Trump's MAGA.

Last edited:
No more show trial impeachments please. We got our fill of that already with the Democrats twice impeaching Trump.
Impeachments are just a dog and pony show.forget impeachments lets see an arrest of lying Biden,this will be just the same ole same ole as it was with trump.

Biden won't be held accountable but democrats will have to vote to give his obvious correction a total pass, and they will.

Showing Americans what the democrats will defend will help waken people to the threat democrats pose to America.
:thankusmile:
yeah TheGreatSatan impeachments are just a dog and ponys show,fuck that lets seeing lying biden arrested and put in prison.that wont happen though sense as we both know there is one different law for them than there is for us.

Biden won't be held accountable but democrats will have to vote to give his obvious correction a total pass, and they will.

Showing Americans what the democrats will defend will help waken people to the threat democrats pose to America.
Democrats should just abstain from voting.

Democrats should just abstain from voting.
Just like how they abstain from asking Pelosi who she's referring to.

Americans need to hear what the Bidens have done and watch democrats give them a pass for it.

Who are your faves?

Just like how they abstain from asking Pelosi who she's referring to.

Americans need to hear what the Bidens have done and watch democrats give them a pass for it.

Who are your faves?
No by abstaining they are not poisoning the vote.

Oh man that would be awesome. I can stream it while I work. You reckon you will have any sworn testimony yet or are we still going with feelz?

Two of Hunter Biden's "business associates" have indicated they're willing to testify under oath that Hunter put Joe on the phone at least 10 times while he was extorting Chinese, Russian, and Ukrainian businesses. How does that make you feelz?

LOL

Forum List

Back