Biden Illegally rents a home in Utah

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So, this mansion worth around $18 million was given to Biden to rent in Utah. However, those living nearby said that there were no advertisements to rent it out, so they question whether Biden paid a cent to rent it out from his democrat buddy. But it just gets worse, the guy renting it does not have a liscense to rent it out, which is subject to a 20,000 fine.

It remains unclear whether or not the government stooges in Utah will pursue justice regarding the matter.

But apparently Biden does not have to provide any proof that he paid to stay there, so there is that.

I mean really, here is a man who got millions from China he did not pay taxes on, a man who was accused of rape by one of his dedicated staffers, a man whose own daughters indicated in a diary he molested her by showering naked with her, and literally nothing is ever done about it.

Do these people in Utah really think that anything will be done about this?

:auiqs.jpg:

So, this mansion worth around $18 million was given to Biden to rent in Utah. However, those living nearby said that there were no advertisements to rent it out, so they question whether Biden paid a cent to rent it out from his democrat buddy. But it just gets worse, the guy renting it does not have a liscense to rent it out, which is subject to a 20,000 fine.

It remains unclear whether or not the government stooges in Utah will pursue justice regarding the matter.

But apparently Biden does not have to provide any proof that he paid to stay there, so there is that.

I mean really, here is a man who got millions from China he did not pay taxes on, a man who was accused of rape by one of his dedicated staffers, a man whose own daughters indicated in a diary he molested her by showering naked with her, and literally nothing is ever done about it.

Let's just spit ball some figures here.

$18,000,000 mansion for a week.

$20,000 fine for improper rental.

So rent it at say $100,000, pay the fine and still clear $80,000.

Sounds like a win.

WW

You have to have a license to rent out the home you own and live in, in Utah? Why, to collect rental taxes?

1692813090459.png

Nevada. And yes, in that county you have to have a permit for rentals. .
Guess you can tell, I've never been in the home rental business, and never gave it thought. Probably pretty common.

Yeah, you guys are right. I just don't think about or look at the breakdowns, even though we rent or lease vacation homes in other states more years than not sometimes more than once a year and taxes always there, though being taxes, not looked at as closely as fees.

I would be interested to see, Joe's or the government's outlay on his vacation arrangements, after all. I didn't like Justice Thomas' cushy arrangements.

Forum List

Back