Biden Illegally rents a home in Utah

He would have to get a short term tourist rental permit or whatever they call it in that state.
Yep. I wasn't thinking. :dunno: You figure, we'll ever know what he or Uncle Sugar Paid?

So, this mansion worth around $18 million was given to Biden to rent in Utah. However, those living nearby said that there were no advertisements to rent it out, so they question whether Biden paid a cent to rent it out from his democrat buddy. But it just gets worse, the guy renting it does not have a liscense to rent it out, which is subject to a 20,000 fine.

It remains unclear whether or not the government stooges in Utah will pursue justice regarding the matter.

But apparently Biden does not have to provide any proof that he paid to stay there, so there is that.

I mean really, here is a man who got millions from China he did not pay taxes on, a man who was accused of rape by one of his dedicated staffers, a man whose own daughters indicated in a diary he molested her by showering naked with her, and literally nothing is ever done about it.

Do these people in Utah really think that anything will be done about this?

:auiqs.jpg:
Xiden's corrupt...it's that simple .

So, this mansion worth around $18 million was given to Biden to rent in Utah. However, those living nearby said that there were no advertisements to rent it out, so they question whether Biden paid a cent to rent it out from his democrat buddy. But it just gets worse, the guy renting it does not have a liscense to rent it out, which is subject to a 20,000 fine.

It remains unclear whether or not the government stooges in Utah will pursue justice regarding the matter.

But apparently Biden does not have to provide any proof that he paid to stay there, so there is that.

I mean really, here is a man who got millions from China he did not pay taxes on, a man who was accused of rape by one of his dedicated staffers, a man whose own daughters indicated in a diary he molested her by showering naked with her, and literally nothing is ever done about it.

Put Comer on the case

STTRs are becoming a big deal in my AO.....Rent is so high folks are renting out spare rooms for a week or two at a time.

I suspect a lot longer in most cases but the town/county plays it's games, homeowners play theirs. ;)
I thought you lived out in the sticks in God's country with your own firing range. Your neighbors or just nearby towns?

remind us how Thomas is wrong, but Biden is right.
Depends if Biden paid rent or not, or was it a gift?
Thomas got gifts.

Depends if it was declared as a gift if it was free, (which it was not free.)

Thomas kept secret his gifts ....and got all of the million in mega Republican donor's gifts and never declared them....

Depends if Biden paid rent or not, or was it a gift?
Thomas got gifts.

Depends if it was declared as a gift if it was free, (which it was not free.)

Thomas kept secret his gifts ....and got all of the million in mega Republican donor's gifts he received and never declared them....
That is the question, isn't it. I would be interested to know.

Joe Biden rented the home at fair market value.

Too bad you guys only read your regurgitated FAKE NEWS.....:(

Your news sources, do a disservice to you and the Nation....

----------------

GLENBROOK, Nevada — President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden arrived in Nevada late Friday for more rest and relaxation.
The first couple is renting a private home on Lake Tahoe, the massive alpine lake that abuts California and Nevada and is a tourist attraction, particularly in the winter for its ski resorts.

The president flew there from Camp David, where he hosted a summit Friday with the leaders of South Korea and Japan.

The home in the Glenbrook community belongs to Tom Steyer and Kat Taylor. Steyer is an investor, climate activist and Democratic donor. He ran for president in 2020.

The Bidens are renting the home for fair market value, the White House said, and will spend about a week in the area.

The Bidens will halt their vacation for a day on Monday to visit Maui, where a wildfire ripped through the historic town of Lahaina and killed at least 114 people. They will meet with survivors, first responders, and local officials while surveying the damage...

and no one will ask him and he isnt required to provide evidence but ya you tards are all upset about Thomas while passing om Biden.
You think, I'm a turd, just because I would like to know if Joe did the same as Thomas?
F#ck you, very much, Sarge.
1692835958088.jpeg

:th_believecrap:

I will be reporting this to the IRS. Too bad the IRS is in the Liberals pockets along with the DOJ.

Thanks for the link. I will consider that the answer until there is evidence otherwise.
In case you had not figured it out, I am not the most trusting in either side of the political divide or leadership.
But it is also common sense...

Would Biden tell everyone about the vacay house he is renting, and from whom,

tell us he is paying fair market value rent for it, knowing it can be researched and found out, if he lied?

The whole thing is to obviously just made up garbage imho.

Forum List

Back